79: Soulmate

"OMG OMG WE'RE RUNNING LATE YEONA HURRY UP" Hyejin fixing her make up, Yeona wearing her earrings in hurry.

"AAAA what should i do, what should i do" Hyera having mental breakdown cause her expensive heels broke, Jimin just laughing beside her.

"Seobi.. are you done yet?" Jungkook is tired waiting for his girlfriend getting ready . Seobi is running around looking for her stuffs .

"Hyemi yah!!! hurry up!!! we're going to late " Joori screaming from outside the bathroom

"Wait!!!" Hyemi have stomachache..

"Honey, did you see my necklace?" your mother is walking back to forth looking for her necklace that Taehyung gave her when they first meeting 

"It's on the sofa Honey" your father is doing his own necktie in front the mirror, not waiting for your mother anymore.

"Jin hyung!!! where's my stocking!!!?' RM yelling looking for his black stocking

"For god sake open the drawer idiot!!" Jin is fixing his hair in front the mirror. Jhope just laughing while taking selca with the messy background.

It's 22/2/22 today.. a very good day here at Busan.. the wave sounds, the sun understood the assignment setting not too sunny not too gloomy.. everything is perfect.

Perfect for your big day

You heart beating so fast, waiting in the bride room, trying to calm yourself.. you look so beautiful today, your wedding dress perfectly hugging your body, your hair, your make-up is all perfect.

You love it.

(only preference)

(only preference)

"Is this a dream?" you pinch yourself, you yelp in pain "Oh my goodness, it's not dream" you squealing.

You hear a knock to see your father and mother are here .

"Oh my love" Your mother is about to cry again, she's too happy.

"Mom don't cry.. i'll cry too and it's going to ruin our make up" you whinning, your mother chuckle , wiping her tears..

"To be someone wife, you need to remember, to understand each other, don't just think about yourself because it's not about you anymore it's about both" Your father hold your hand .

You nodded

"I'm going to check outside, you look so beautiful today, daughter" Your father smile to you.

"You look handsome too sir" you say make him chuckle.

"My brother!!!" Jhope burst to groom room to see Taehyung is so pale