73 : Desert

Suga is sleeping peacefully in a cozy room , no one can't enter the room except doctor and nurse who's in charged to take care of him

All of you can only watch him from outside , from the big glasses window that separates you .

" He really become sleeping beauty prince " you whisper looking at Suga calm face .

Taehyung reach your hand, he just back from getting his neck treated. You look at him, hugging him, burying your face on his chest.

Taehyung kiss your head, patting your back slowly.

Jimin hugging Hyera tightly, Jin and Jhope admitted to hospital while Jungkook and Namjoon company them .

Dino break his two leg causes by Jungkook, his brothers take him to hospital .

Kevin clap his hand "Good movie" walking, leaving the show.

The brutal night finally come to an end.

3 days later

" Taehyung" you calling him , you just wake up , the sunlight is hitting your face . He not on your side of the bed.

He insisted want you to slept with him and you can't say no to him these days.

You walk to bathroom after doing your business in there, you wear brown hoodie that Taehyung wear last night, it's smell so nice like him.

You making your way to the kitchen , you smell something good but who's cooking? Mrs. Na took a week off because she's still in shocked because of your missing incident and all .

You look at kitchen to see a very nice figure man, who's shirtless, wearing grey sweatpants , he cooking bacon on the frying pans, while humming song.

You smile , this is the view you die for , you never thought you will see this view .

"Good morning" you greeting him, he quickly look at you "Good morning baby" he walking to you, peck your forehead. His morning voice is killing you.

Deep and raspy

"You cook for me?" you hugging his waist, looking up to him, he leaning down and kiss your lips . "Yes, i'm making us breakfast" he check his bacon.

Butterfly come out from nowhere

You still shocked to that quick kiss, damnit you want that soft lips so bad. You stand beside him "I like bacon" you mutter .

He smell so good.

"I like you too" he look at you, make you chuckle "I said i like bacon"