64 : I wish

"So

"So.... will you be my girlfriend again? give me chance to love you to the fullest?"

His eye is dazzling staring you, his boba eye looks so cute

You two are too close, your heart is in mess, beating so damn fast same goes to Taehyung.

Scared to know your answer, doubting himself "is this to fast?am I asking her to be my girlfriend is the right choice?is she ready to accept me?" Taehyung asks himself, worry .

He actually not sure himself but he want you, that's all he want now , he want to make sure you not hate him because he love you .

"I... " you slowly let your hand go from his hand. Still keeping the eye contact with him.

Taehyung is so scared to know your reaction and answer.

"I.. wish.. i can just never remember about all of that but it is still my memory... i think about it everyday night, i hate myself for not remember anything, i hate myself for know nothing"

"I missed someone but i don't know who, for god sake!!! every freaking night i cry myself to sleep, thinking, hating myself "

"I'm sorry" Taehyung tears rolling down to his cheek, breaking the eye contact, looking down to his feet.

Your hand slowly reach his cheek, you cup his cheek with your hand, make he look at you again.

"It's not your fault" you wipe his tears with your thumb "Never will your fault Taehyung, you , all of us did our best" you tell him, he nodding to you with his tears never stop falling down.

"I don't know what happened to us back then but i feel like, i'm happy, i'm happy back then, untill i missed every single moment, i cry i want to know what made me happy.. you never fail Taehyung, you do not fail, protecting me, never, i'm proud of you for keep moving forward" you say, to him, telling him straight to his boba eye.

You can feel how guilty is he, how sad is he.

"My answer is.. " You move forward to him and kiss his cheek..

"I'm sorry give me more time" you smile to him. Taehyung sniff, he wipe his tears, he look so cute, pouting.

"I understand, i know it silly of me for asking" Taehyung still wiping his tears "Taehyung, it's not like that and you know it, i just need some time, to figure myself out first " you says.

"It's okay, i understand." Taehyung pull you to his warm embrace and hug you tightly.

"Thank you!!!" Taehyung patting your head.

"Thank you for not running away from us, thank you for understanding us, thank you for coming back" Taehyung whisper

"I miss you so much!! it hurt me to the core that I can't hug you the first i saw you" Taehyung hug you so tight.