66 : Moon

"My heart does" you assure him, you pull up his chin to search his eyes

"I want you to know, i understand why you left, i want you to know, don't dwell for so long on our past because present me is here now, beside you"

Pearl tears falling from his eye, my heart soften as i hug him.

"Thank you" he whisper, hugging
you tightly.

skip times

Jungkook is going to a decent cafe beside the beach, hesitating to go in or not but he come so far for this.

He open the door, the bell ringing grabbing everyone attention.

He look around to finally see her, who already looking at him.

She's glowing

"Jeon Jungkook" she whisper "Yu Seobi" Jungkook smile to her, nervous

"Long time no see" The sight of Jungkook make Seobi feel overwhelmed . Thousands of memories hit her . Weird sensation alert her .

"Hi" Jungkook say, don't know how to act. Seobi sit beside him .

"Hi Jungkook, why are you here? impossible because of me- " she chuckle

"It's because of you" Jungkook make eye contact with Seobi..

Seobi heart jump, looking at the doe eyes of him.

People in the cafe seems to know who's Jungkook, the young milioners, the girls are admiring him, jealous over Seobi

"I came here to meet you" Jungkook say, butterfly is flying on Seobi stomach hearing that

"Why?" she manage to ask.

"I ask our friend Joori, they said you open a cafe here at Gongjin, i come by to see you" Jungkook smile

"Why?" she ask again, she need confirmation

Jungkook is damn nervous, Seobi is to close with him , his first love .

She never change, the way her two stranded hair fall , her messy bun, how good she smell .

"To.. apologize" Jungkook look down.. "For my behavior to you, i ignore you, i push you away, i'm just not in my right mind back then , i know such a stupid excuse but i never meant to push you away, i like you so much that i will never meant to do that.. i .. "