61 : No Mercy

Jhope finally decided to look for Long

Jhope finally decided to look for Long. He and Jin come to Long club, everyone are shocked to see both of men .

The loud music stop when the two step their feet in the club, Long chased out all his customer who's having fun.

He scared to death, he nervously approaching Jhope and Jin with few men behind him.

People are slowly leaving.

"W-what can i help you.. "Long shuttering, knowing what happened to Master and all. Who's missing without any trace.

"I want to talk with you" Jhope firmly says.

"A-about what" he can't look up to Jhope, he sitting at his wheelchair he just looking down to Jhope shoes .

"The day, you killed my parents.. "

"I regretted it everyday, if it's not because of Master i.. i will never land my hand to any of your parents, please i'm begging you" Long crying.

Few moments of silence

"Wrong answer" Jin says, Long look Jhope with pure terror on his face.

"You should've just let me finish my line" Jhope pull his trigger

"I can't stand your two faced" Jhope shot Long head.

Everyone left shocked..

Quickly Long man point their gun to Jhope and Jin.

"Don't even try, or i will make sure you be death meat! if you bring him to hospital now he might still can e saved" Jin says following Jhope who already leaving

"It's a joke, he can't be saved" Jin utter.

Long man can't do anything but helping their boss.

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived last room which is where Master at.

They open the door for the two, showing Master who sitting at a chair, looking all lifeless, hardly breathing, smell so bad.

They give him food once a day, he is dying slowly really slowly..

Jungkook crunch down in front him, make he look at Jungkook, Jungkook smile to him.

He look up to Taehyung with his heavy eye. Trying to say something but cat catch his tongue.

"Grandpa" Taehyung call

"Taehyung" he manage to utter.. "I.. know... i'm a bad grandpa ever.. worst adult ever, i learn my sins, i repent, please! please! let me out from here, i will keep it low, live my life with full of regret everyday, take me out from here Taehyung!! " he shouting

"Wow.. good acting" Jungkook clap his hand, Master coughing.

"It's not fun if you realize your sins now" Jungkook walking around him..