52 : Main Character

"Haeun?" he call you

"Who are you?" he know you.. your heart clutch seeing his smile drop after you ask who's him

"I'm.. Hoshi" he massage his temple.. looking away

"Oh.. d-do we know each other?" you ask.. he looking at you again, for few seconds then he shake his head

"I have appointments with Kim Taehyung" he say.

"I'm sorry to ask but h-how you know my name?" you ask him.. you want to know.. who is him

"Y-your nametag?" he chuckle nervously, you quickly look down to your neck. you chuckle along him but deep down you so disappointed

"Let me show you, Mr. Kim office" you leading him, he just silently following you from back.

You knock Taehyung office door and open the door "Mr. Hoshi is here" you announce

Taehyung look Hoshi to see Hoshi eye is teary behind you.

"Okay, you can leave" Taehyung stand up, you leave without looking back to Hoshi, walking back to your office.

"Hoshi" Taehyung call

"Tae- Taehyung.. is s-she r-really H-Haeun?" Hoshi shuttering, Taehyung sigh then nod to Hoshi.

"H-how can?" Hoshi blink, his tears escape his eye without he notice.

You in your office, checking the files but Hoshi expression bothering you, he looked so shocked when he called my name plus everytime you see Taehyung your heart keep screaming in pain, you handle it as much as you can, that's why you can't stay any longer in his office, if not you heart gonna explode.

You sighing

This is so frustrating..

"Heart, why you keep screaming in pain? please cooperate with me" you mumbling

You see Hoshi finally leaving Taehyung office after hour and half, he looking at you, you bow to him, he bow while smiling warmly to you.

You walk passing him to enter Taehyung office, Taehyung is of guard to suddenly see you, his heart clutch seeing your smile

"Anything, i can note about your meeting with Mr. Hoshi? " you ask him, he look you for seconds, his eye soften looking at your peaceful face .

Something that he want to protect, that peaceful face of yours.

"Nothing" Taehyung takes forever to response, he drop his gaze to his paperwork.

"Okay, how about your lunch?do you want me to order food? or reserve any hotel to eat?" you ask, the pain is coming again, don't know why Taehyung sad expression bother you so much right now.

"I don't feel like eating" his husky voice startled you. You clear your throat that was so hot, you scream in your mind.

"Then" you walking to his refrigerator to take out his energy drink and vitamin . Taehyung look so confused