58 : Die or Die

"See you at home" Hyera bid you goodbye, she's leaving with Yunho and Woohyun

"See you at home" Hyera bid you goodbye, she's leaving with Yunho and Woohyun .

"Okay" you bow to Yunho and Woohyun

"See you again Haeun" Woohyun smile to you. Yunho bow back to you. They left

Taehyung still talking to some old man, he looks so not interested to their conversation.

You chuckle looking at his bored face. Finally he finally excuse himself from them and walk to you.

"Let's go home" he say, you nod to him, both of you walking side to side to leave.

"Ay hyung, noona~ it's still early don't you think?" Kevin suddenly appear from nowhere infront you two

"We work tomorrow Kevin, not like you though" Taehyung utter looking down to Kevin, Kevin scoffs.

"There a casino down here, it's a fun things you know, how bout one game before you go? my uncle is there too" Kevin says

"Robin" Taehyung gaze change, Kevin smirk, you don't understand anything from this conversation at all.

Taehyung glare Kevin, Taehyung eye is firing.

"Not today" Taehyung softly take your hand with him.

"Because of her? you don't want to get your revenge?" Kevin chuckle.

"Yeah so shut up. " Taehyung bump Kevin shoulder, passing him.

"Interesting" Kevin smile looking both of you leaving the place.

"Taehyung it's actually okay if you want to meet your friend first, i can wait " you says, he shake his head.

"It's okay, i need to send you home safely first then i will go see that motherfucker " Taehyung whisper the last word to himself but you still can hear him.

You feel bad, looks like that guy name Robin is someone Taehyung long to see

"Taehyung" you stop him from walking.

"I actually really can wait you or i can take cab from here, you can go see your friend, i will be fine, i promise!" you says making eye contact with him.

He actually looks anxious right now, confuse to what to do . Robin is actually one of company share-holder he stoled 1 billion from the company but he can't tell you .

"Then can you please get home safely?" he ask you, you nod to him, after minutes thinking he finally says that.

"Of course I will! i'll call cab now" you reach your phone and dial cab company number.

When you about to dial the number, Taehyung pull you with him running, you confuse but still running with him with your high heel and dress.

You look back to see 5 big man is running to you