3 : Invisible

"Lee Hyera" i call when i see Hyera about to walk out from school with Jimin

"Haeun" Jimin say telling Hyera that i call her.

"Oh Haeun, why?" Hyera ask when i standing in front them.

"I just want to ask you, are you going to sleepover tonight?" I ask, smiling to Jimin.

"Yes i will but maybe a bit late" Hyera sexily looking to Jimin then Jimin wink to her makes she giggle.

"Guys, im still here" i scoff.

"I guess, tonight i will sleep at my aunt house so stay with Jimin" I says awkwardly because both are lost in each other eye.

They keep eye contact for almost a minute and its awkward for me

"Whatever guys go get yourself a damn room" I snap make both laugh.

"Okay Haeun see you tomorrow" Hyera and Jimin wave me as i wave back.

"People when in love~ " i sing, i make my way to library to borrow some book or to kill time there, home is just to boring now.

My mom is not here to nag me and dad is not here to scold me, damn i started to miss them.

I walking to library and look for book to read.

Usually one book i can finish in 3 days if i don't have things to do, if i have work to do it's take a week to finish it.

The library is like always quite and calm, i found a book and take my sit at the corner table and begin to read the book while hearing soft music with my headset.

Suddenly, the chair in front get pulled out, when i look up i see him

"Kim Taehyung?"

He ignoring me and sit in front me like i don't freaking exist in front him.

After few second he bury his face on his arm at the desk, about to sleep.

I was still shock but i continues to ignore him too, he sleep soundly so i don't feel disturbed by him at all.

After 2 hour, this figure in front me, waking up with a yawn.. i look at him, is he even realizes i'm here?

Am i that invisible?

He grab his backpack then walk away, just like that. He not in my sight anymore, i miss his perfume scent already,, hey?! what im thinking?

Yesterday scene still got me, why would he does that? is he really didn't see me there?

I look him beside me, he just make his poker face, i really want to talk with him but something stuck on my throat, i can't approach him.