55 : Art

It's him

It's him

"Who the fuck!!!" Cha Yun look at where everyone are looking at.

"Mr. Kim" Haechan manage to say, everyone quickly bow to him. You just stare him since he looking at you.

"You're fired! can't believe i have this kind of workers" Taehyung calmly say to Cha Yun who still confused.

Taehyung take your hand and leaving, you manage to get your handbag on the floor

Everyone still shock

"Our boss is so cool" Jisung amaze, "The best" Haechan comment.

"Fuck!" Cha Yun cursing out loud, everyone look at him with disgusted expression .

"Mr. Kim.. Mr. Kim" you call him so many times because he look so furious but he hold your hand softly not harsh, he bring you to where his car parked.

"Get in" He let your hand go.

"Mr. Kim you don't need to fired him because of me.. he is disgusting as hell but he might be stressed and decide to be stupid tonight and what if he has family? parents to feed? it hard looking for job nowadays, i already punch him on his face so hard and you too, maybe he regretting it so much" you say in one breath, you catch your breath again

Taehyung burst to cute chuckle make you look at him.

"Yeah i fired him it's my decision, i don't want my other workers feel uncomfortable especially woman when he still working under same rooftop and yeah most of the reason because he said that stupid things to you, i don't like it" Taehyung look away the last part.

You fluttering.

"Why you here?" you ask him.

"You text me saying you found my ring but you don't read my text after that? i overhead your conversation with someone and i know you here" Taehyung says

"You come just for the ring? this must be so special to you" you take the ring out from your handbag.

"It is" Taehyung look at you, you give him his ring back .

"She must be special " you muttering, deep down you feel uneasy. Who is she?

"Let's me send you home" Taehyung say

"It's okay i will just take cab from here" you say, knowing Kim Taehyung has someone special make you disappointed.

"Don't be silly Haeun, just get in" Taehyung open the car door for you, you sighing then get in.

When he call your name weirdly you found it attractive.

Damn

He start driving you home, the whole ride is silent but not awkward silence, you love the silent just be able to this close to him make you happy.