64 : I Fail

Jhope and Suga eyes widen, shock to just what happened

Jungkook who passing curious why people gathering at cafe, he walked to there to see three of you.

"Noona ,hyung!! what happened!!" Jungkook run to you, checking you, your knee is bleeding because you fall just now .

Your ear is ringing again, your tears  falling non-stop, in a big mess, the pain is to hurt to handle, you just want to give up everything right now .

"Stop!!!" you hold your head.

"Noona!! noona!!" Jungkook calling you.

"Haeun!! what happening!!" Suga calling again

"Haeun" Jhope hold your shoulder.

Pieces of memories rushing to your head again but it is too much for you, you can't hold it anymore, you fall to Jhope embrace, you passed out.

"Oh my god noona!!" without hesitating Jungkook carry you out to hospital.

Jhope and Suga are coming along. Suga told Jin and Namjoon, Jhope told V and Jimin what just happened and they're on their way to hospital.

Jimin told Hyera about your condition, without caring she on meeting, she's running to you.

All worker are so shock to see all bosses is this caring for you, V and Jimin don't even look back , V speeding to hospital.

"Yeona come with me, we need to call all the shareholders that the meeting is cancel " Hyejin take Yeona hand

"Oh okay" Yeona follow her, all confused, seeing the bosses rushing out for Haeun.

"I still can't process to just what is happening, can you?" Yeona say, Hyejin push 10th floor button

"Same, they cancel this big meeting to send Haeun to hospital, is that make sense? imagine how all the shareholders gonna scream on my ear! " Hyejin hand is busy, tapping her tablet.

"Yeah, they just can let someone send Haeun or something like we used to do if any worker is unwell" Yeona still thinking.

"But i hope Haeun is okay!!" Yeona add can't deny she actually worry too

"Same! now let's go, and get ready to get screams" Hyejin pout . 

"Jimin!!" Hyera see Jimin is waiting her outside the hospital

"Let's go" Jimin take Hyera hand and both running to inside. Everyone are so happy to see Hyera again.

"Hyera" Jin hug Hyera.. Suga pat Hyera hair.

"Hobi" Hyera hug Jhope and Namjoon.

"How are you Hyera" Namjoon ask. "I'm fine" Hyera pat Namjoon back

"Hyera noona" Jungkook hug Hyera. Here they go again, meeting each other in hospital like in the past, hoping history not repeating again.

"V?" Hyera call Taehyung who daydreaming, Taehyung snaps back and hug Hyera.