50 : Fate

"First day!!" Hyera make you delicious breakfast

"Thank you for the food!!" you digging in.

"You know where the company right?" Hyera ask you, you nod

"I don't know where, i'm just gonna ask the cab driver" you chuckle

"Let's me send you then" Hyera eating in front you, you shake your head

"It's okay.. " you smile to her.. "Jeez, how bout tomorrow?" she ask you

"I will think about that" You chuckle..

skip time

"Wow big and tall company!" your jaw drop looking up to skies that's how tall the company is .

You clear your throat, of course feeling so nervous..

"How do i look?" you ask yourself looking at the glasses wall .. " Perfect!" you whisper to yourself.. You wear casual black suit.

"Let's go!! Haeun! you can do this!!!" you say to yourself "Oh crap! i'm gonna be late" you walk in to the company.

You ask the receptionist and show letter you got.

"This way Ms. Haeun" she lead you, your way.. her name is Yeona, she look so stunning with her dress. The way she talk to you is lovely

"Please wait here.. boss will call you in after his daily meeting" Yeona say, you nod . She smile to you then leave..

You now at 20 floor.

"I'm so nervous!!!" you try to calm down.. suddenly the big door finally open.. a guy walk out without looking at you.. he have fair skin and his mint hair suit him so well!! but he look upset when he go out.. not even take any glance to you..

"Come in" a deep voice calling you in.. you inhale and exhale.. slowly walking inside..

You enter a very big office, he must be the President, he sitting there at his big desk, looking all busy with paperwork..

You nervous as hell.

"I'--- " You want to introduce yourself but he cut you off

"Your first job is to make me coffee.. go! " he say without looking at you, his voice is so deep and kinda sexy wait i sound so creepy

But what? coffee??you can't bring yourself to say anything so you left to make coffee?

You ask around where kitchen.. a nice girl lead you there..