Chapter 27

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 27
Glimmer's POV

What the hell just happened?!

Danny has moved to Panem.

Somethings up with Katniss.

Peeta looks as if he's about to kill something.

The rest of us look confused.

Gale wants Kat to tell us something.

Kat is still holding her wrist...

We walk over to where Kat is sitting. As we are walking, someone gets there before us. Danny. He pulls her up and pulls her down the corridoor. She yanks back, pulling her wrist out of his grasp and runs towards us but not stopping so we block her way so she has to stop.

She stops when she gets to us. "Move!" She snaps.

We just shake our heads not budging. We carry on having a glaring competition with her so we don't notice Danny coming until he's already behind her and has hold of her with his arms round her waist so we can't get her. She sends us all a death glare and a killing motion with her hand as she gets pulled away from us slightly. Even to Peeta and Gale! She must be serious..

She does the most shocking thing ever. When he stops she turns to face him, pulls his arms from around her waist and holds them behind his back while she kisses him!

We all look to Peeta who looks hurt. We look back to them and see she's balencing on one leg, bending the other one while still kissing him. Next thing we see totally shocks us. She knees him where boys shouldn't be kneed causing him to pull back and shout in pain. He pulls his arms from behind his back and now has hold of Kat. He throws her over his shoulder to hit her to the floor, as he turns round, she lands on her feet smirking.

"Forgot I was on the cheerleading team did you?" She teases angrily.

"Oh I can hurt you" He scowls right in her face.

"I can hurt you even more" She snaps.

"Pfft, yeah right!"

"Oh I can, more than you can imagine Capitol play-boy!" She snaps.

We all gasp.

"Shut it Capitol slut!" He scowls.

"Aww did it just say your bigest secret? That's a pitty you can't do it to me as everyone knows here" She laughs.

"Oh you don't realise what I could let out" he says.

Her laugh dies down. "You dare!" She scowls.

We all look to eachother confused.

"Oh, you don't want me to let out that you were dating your 20 year old stylist for 2 years when you were 14 and he was 17? Oops I think I just let it out, sorry about that" He says, I can hear by the way he's saying it he has a smirk on his face.

Wait! What?! Kat dated Cinna?!

"Thats it!" Katniss screams. She slams him against the lockers by the shirt. "How the fuck d'you hear about that?!" She growls at him.

"It was all they were talking about in the Capitol for those 2 years" He says laughing.

"You don't even know the story behind it so don't bring up anything from the past you don't know the whole thing about!" She shouts in his face.

"Oh but I do, I actually just came from your wonderful Cinna's house, I told him your my girlfriend and he told me the whole story. In fact still does, if you know what I mean scenes as none else does" He says with a confident smirk.