Chapter 26

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 26
Finnick's POV

Kat and Peeta has been really close lately, most of us think something's up but me and Annie, think it's to do with the flashbacks she's been having lately along with the anxiety attacks. But of course the others suspect something especially when Glimmer was convinced they kissed in the sleepover.

I walk into school with the group. All of us have our lockers together excpt Kat, Peeta and Clove. They walk off to their lockers.

"I'm still really convinced something is going on between Kat and Peeta.." Glimmer says.

"Glim, if there was something going on I think they would have told us!" I say.

"I'm sorry, but even though Finnick is my boyfriend I have to agree with him, Kat is one of my close friends and Peeta is Finnick's best friend" Annie says.

"Yeah, and what does it matter to us if there is something going on? They have both admitted on TV to liking eachother so I think it would be nice if it happened!" I say.

"Alright we get you!" Marvel says.

"Just drop the convo then!" I say.

We all grab our books for today from our lockers. I look at my time table.

1st; 9am - 10am: Business - Mrs Ritchards

2nd; 10am - 11am: Science - Mr Hope

11am - 11:15am: break

3rd; 11:15am - 12:15am: PE - Mr Davies

12:15 - 1pm: Lunch

4th; 1pm - 2:05pm: Food - Mrs Hill

5th; 2:05pm - 3:05pm: Maths - Mr Thomas

3:05pm: end of day.

[I just used my timetable from today [apart from the teachers] all the lessons and times are the same:P]

Urgh, off to Business with Annie, Cato, Kat & Peeta.

We all walk down the hallway, the rest of the group have Geography which is a few classrooms down from Business. So we walk down the hall, when we come to Kat and Peeta's lockers, Peeta is leaning against his next to Kat talking. They don't notice us though. Then all if a sudden BOOM! Peeta kisses her on the LIPS!

"I told you!" Glimmer says.

"I know, I saw Glim! But Violet is over there.." Annie says.

We all go to Business and Geography.

~lunch time~

I'm walking out of the gym and towards the lockers to put my kit away, I then walk to the canteen to meet the rest. I walk down and see the rest so go join them then carry on walking. We're walking past Kat and Peeta's locker and see Kat against the locker bring kissed my someone. We walk closer and see it's a blonde boy. But I thought Kat liked Peeta?

When the rest noticed they were shocked too because they didn't know who the blonde boy was and because we thought Kat likes Peeta.

Just then I see them talking and the boy walking off towards the canteen so we approach Katniss.

"Hey!" We say.

"Oh, hey guys!" Kat says.

"We thought you liked Peeta?" Cato says.

"I do?" Katniss says questioningly.

"Oh, but-" Glimmer says but we just nudge her to stop.

"We'll see you in the canteen?" Madge asks.