Chapter 19

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 19
Katniss' POV

I can't believe Haymitch and Cinna talked to me and Peeta about that stupid marrage again! AND Peeta agreed to it!

Urgh!

Oh well, i've talked him out of it thank god.

I walk back to the table and sit down with the girls.

"What was that about?" Delly asks me. (Delly isn't mean in this book :P)

"Oh, nothing..something about school and homework" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh, What did they want with Mellark?" Madge says.

"I don't know, I blanked out after the finished speaking to me" I answer.

The girls laugh.

I get a phonecall. I pull out my phone and look at the caller

Boss

"Who is it?" Rosie asks.

"My boss, excuse me for a minute" I say.

They nod. I get up and walk out of the canteen. I answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Miss Everdeen?" The woman on the other end says.

"Yes, speaking"

"Your needed back at the Capitol once more for an interview with Ceasar, they have also said your aloud to bring a group of friends"

"How many exactly?"

"No more than 15"

"Okay, I'll let you know on numbers soon. When am I leaving?"

"Early tomorrow morning and will be staying for a week"

"Okay, I'll let you know on numbers later today after school"

"Okay, thanks Katniss"

"No problem, see you tomorrow!"

"Oh, Cinna will be dressing you, and you'll still be doing your job as normal okay? Your friends can wear anything but not look like you! They can do anything they want while you are working"

"Okay, I'll tell them! Bye!"

She ends the call. I walk back in as the bell goes. I meet Madge by the door and she hands me my bag.

"Thanks Madge" I say walking to Science with her.

"No problem!"

~last break~

I send a group message to;

Peeta, Gale, Annie, Finnick, Clove, Cato, Glimmer, Marvel, Johanna, Delly, Madge and Rosie.

Me: Hey! Meet me in the Park after school at 3:15pm! -Kat

I get messages back saying 'Okay'. I sit in the cafe as I left early due to feeling dizzy. Not. I just didn't feel like going to lessons.

~after school~

I walk to the park as it's 3:05pm now, they've just finished and it takes about 5 minutes to get here. I go and sit on the grass under a tree and wait for them.

after about 15 minutes of waiting there all here sitting infront of me.

"Well?" Johanna asks.

"Okay, this may sound a little wierd but would you guys like to come to the Capitol with me for a week?" I say, unsure of what there going to say.

"Really? Why?" Rosie asks.

"Interviews" I say.

"Oh, and your aloud to bring friends?" Dells says.

"Yep, no more than 15 though" I say.

"What's in it for us?" Cato says.

"You get to do whatever you want for a week, they have everything there!"

"Okay, I'm in!" Annie says.

"and me!" The boys say.

"Sure!" The girls say.

"Oh, one more thing!" I say.

"What?" Madge asks.

"The girls can't wear dresses or proper short shorts and skirts or crop tops, and the boys can't wear suits" I say.

"Why?!"

"Boss' orders. Unless you wanna turn into me then don't!" I say.

"Ohh" they all say in unison.

"Yeah, one sec. I'll just rings my boss cause I have to let her know on numbers" I say pulling out my phone.

I ring my boss, she picks up after 4 rings.

"Hey Katniss!"

"Hey, Amy, I've got the numbers!"

"Oh good! How many?" She asks.

"Eleven"

"Okay, so thats twelve including you?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, thank you Kat, see you tomorrow, I'll be meeting you at the train station"

"Okay, what time in the train picking us up?" I ask.

"8am"

"Okay! Bye Amy!"

She hangs up.

"Done! Train is picking us up at 8am" I say.

"YAY!" They all shout and hug me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, next chapter will be preparing anf traveling for the Capitol!:)

Vote

Comment

Follow

I follow back!:)

~Chloe