Chapter 18

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 18
• the next day •
Katniss' POV

I park my car in school. I get out and walk out of the car-park and walk into school. I'm dressed in a turquoise crop top, black shorts that end mid thigh with turquoise flats. I've split my hair in half and put it to each side and secured it with brown hair clips. I also have a turquoise flower hair clip on the right side of my hair to keep the wispy bits and my side fringe out of my face.

[The clip is at the beginning of the chapter]

I decided to move lockers as I didn't like mine, so I head to my locker and put my books in that I don't need.

Finnick's POV

We're walking into school looking for Katniss as she said she'd be here today. Plus, we saw her car in the car park. Were walking down towards our lockers.

"Woah, look at that girl, ain't she good looking?" Cato says.

I look to where he's looking, there is a girl at her locker with her back to us, her hair is split in half and is on each sides of her head.

"She must be new, but she is good looking, and thats just her with her back to us!" Peeta says.

"I thought you liked Kat?" I ask.

"Yeah I do, that doesn't mean I can't say other girls are good looking" he says.

"She is really pretty!" Annie says.

She shuts her locker then walks off with one arm holding her books to the side of her. We all walk to our lockers and grab our books.

"We should keep looking for Kat" Gale says.

We all nod and walk through the hall way. Everyone gets out of our way as we're the popular group.

We see the new girl talking to a girl in the middle of the hall way, as we walk closer she doesn't move. We just stop.

"Move!" Gale says.

"Why should I?" The girl says, still with her back to us.

"'Cause otherwise we'll make you" Gale says cockily.

"Oh really?" She says with an angry tone.

"Yeah! So move it!" He snaps.

"Oh you don't wanna do that!" The girl snaps.

"And why not?!" Gale snaps.

"Because I can hurt you" She snaps.

Gale snorts with laughter. "Pfft, yeah right! Your just a weak 17 year old girl!" He says cockily.

She hands her bag with her books in to the girl. "Just one sec" she says. The girl nods. She pulls Gale up against the locker and her fist up to his face.

"You really wanna say that now?" She snaps.

Gales eys widen. "I-I Uhh" he stutters.

"Hmm?" The girl says smugly.

He shakes his head.

"Thought so" She laughs before letting him go and getting her bag and walking off with the girl who held her bag.

Gale is still standing there shell shocked.

"Hello? Earth to Gale!" I say waving my hand in front of him.

"Uhh what? Hmm?" He says not moving.

"What happened?" Peeta says.

"Uhh nothing!" He says then continues to walk down the hall way with us.