Author's Notice

Panem High Author's Notice

Sorry if I confused some of you in the previous chapter! Once I had read it over after publishing I kinda confused myself aha xD

So basically; The group noticed Katniss' car in the car park so went looking for her. The found a girl while looking, the thought it was a new girl but it was Katniss. They didn't recognise her as she doesn't normally dress like that.

Gale is the first to realise it's Katniss when he tells her to move she she pushes him against the locker. But she tells him not to say anything.

Violet is the school slut and bully. She is the one with her group of 6 other girls who are calling Katniss names because of her job in the Capitol [Read chapter 17]

At the end of chapter 18, Katniss and Peeta were called by Haymitch and Cinna as they wanted to discuss her job at the Capitol again as the new Presidant wants her to carry on (Ahh! Spoiler alert xD) So Haymitch and Cinna discuss with both of them about the marrage again (double spoiler! xD) Katniss disagrees as she doesn't want to harm Peeta but Peeta agrees. It's then Katniss blackmails Peeta into not marrying him by saying she won't talk to him again obviously Peeta says he won't marry her as he prefers to have his best friend that marrying her and her not speaking to him.

So! Heres the Sum-up! :P Sorry again if I confused some of you!