Chapter 20

Not Edited
Panem High Chapter 20
• 7am the next day •
Katniss' POV

I'm at Cinna's having my hair and make-up done with Flavius, Octavia & Venia. Once I'm done I go to Cinna who dresses me in a tight purple dress with a gold belt ending juat above my knee with purple 3 inch heels. I have my gold mickingjay pin on one of my straps just on my shoulder blade and have a gold necklace on.

(Picture of necklace is at the begining if on phone or on sid on other devices)

I make my way to the train station with my two suitcases. I board the train after saing goodbye to my auntie & Prim.

I'm the only one here, well apart from Cinna, Haymitch and my prep team, at the moment as it's 7:45am. So I just sit down after putting my suitcases in my room.

At 7:55am I hear Effie outside chattering to which must be everyone else.

"Katniss!" She says in a cheery loud voice.

"In here Effie!" I say from the living cart. I hear Effie talking while the others gasp.

"She's just in here" Ellie says walking through the door. Everyone gasps walking in, looking around.

"Oh Katniss! I haven't seen you in ages!" She says walking over to me. I get up and hug her. The group don't see me as Effie is blocking them with her big dress and hair.

"Katniss, can you show them their rooms for the night? We'll catch up later" Effie says after hugging me.

I nod. "Sure Effie, see you in the food cart?" I ask

"Yes, see you in a bit!" She squeals walking off.

The group didn't notice her leaving as their all busy looking around.

"Hey guys!" I say laughing, snapping them out of their day dreams.

They look at me and the girls gasp while the boys just stare.

"What?" I say laughing.

"You look stunning!" Glimmer says.

"Aww thanks Glim!" I say walking over.

"How do you not have a boyfriend yet?" Cato questions.

"You know damn well why!" I say. "Anyway, do you wanna see your rooms?"

"Yeah!" They all say causing me to laugh.

"Come on then!" I say walking through a door into a hallway. "Now, the rooms will be one between two except one I've chosen your partners! Annie & Glimmer, Finnick & Gale, Clove & Johanna, Cato & Marvel, Rosie & Delly then Peeta on his own" I say.

"What about me?" Madge asks.

"Your staying with me" I say.

"Yay!" She sqeals.

I lead them all to their rooms then take Madge to ours.

"So, why are you dressed like that now if were not getting there til tomorrow?" Madge questions.

"'Cause I stay up all night" I say.

"Really? How?"

"It's easy! You'll see what I mean when we get to the Capitol" I say laughing. "You can sleep though if you want"

"Oh, okay" she says.

We both then head to the bedrooms to get the others. "Come on! We have food!" I shout in the hallway.