86

-Melody-

Toby and I had called clean up duty after the celebrating and the proposing while everyone either went to their rooms or stayed in the living room.

While wiping down the counters, I couldn't stop looking at the engagement ring. It was too beautiful even if it was just a single jewel. I stopped to admire it, smiling because I was going to marry the man of my dreams.

I felt Toby snake his arms around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder.

"Do you like it?" He asked, grabbing my hand to look at the ring.

"Like it? I love it. It's perfect," I turned around and kissed Toby. He was perfect and I loved him so much.

"I think we're finished with cleaning. We should go up to our room and finally lay in our own bed," Toby grabbed my hand and we headed up to our room.

When we walked in, it was basically how we left it. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it, sighing as I hit the mattress. It felt so good to be back home though my dad's house was a good comfort.

Toby flopped down next to me, making me bounce a couple of times. He pulled me up against him and he grabbed my hand and examined the ring. He looked like he didn't like it that much.

"Baby, I love the ring. You don't have to critique it," I chuckled at him.

"I know but I chose it last second and I didn't know if you were going to like it," He looked towards me and I shook my head.

"Well I do so stop looking at it like that," I smiled and pulled my hand back.

Toby rolled off on top of me, squashing me. I told him to get off but he wouldn't listen.

"I'm so glad you're marrying me," He first kissed my nose. "I was so worried," He then kissed my lips.

"Why wouldn't I want to marry you silly?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad you are." Toby continued to kiss me, eventually stopping so he could turn on Netflix.

I snatched the remote and turned on Civil War.

"You know, if Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan and I were the same age, I'm sorry but I'd totally date them." I stared at the TV, heart eyes lighting up every time Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan came up on screen.

Toby chuckled, "I know, but guess what? You're stuck with me," He kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too."