16

-Matt-

Usually while driving I listen to the radio, but tonight I had the radio turned off. I was too worried about Mason, Luna, and the rest of the boys who were still at the house who knew nothing about what was happening.

When I arrived at the house, I parked across the street, trying not to bring any attention to the car. Our blinds were always open, even during the night. I have no idea why, but we just liked having them open.

I peered inside, trying to see movement and sure enough, I see two people by the front window. It looks like Cam and possibly Toby.

Grabbing my phone, I called the Toby that was with Mason and Melody at the hospital.

"Hello?" I heard Toby's voice which sounded like he had just woken up.

"Sorry if I woke you up, but I see you and Cam in front of the window. It's creepy, knowing that you're at the hospital as I'm seeing you in front of my face," I was genuinely freaked the fuck out.

"What are they doing? Just talking I presume," Toby paused for a couple seconds. "That Toby is probably asking Cam if he saw Melody leave the house, he knows she's gone," He sounded 10x more worried than he already was.

"Toby calm down. I'm going to text Luna. You, me, Luna, Melody, and Mason are going to leave town," I probably sounded hella confident over the phone, but to be honest, I was terrified.

"We can't do that. What about the other guys? What if they're still in there, not knowing that this is happening?" Mom Toby is coming out, ready to lecture me about why it's not right to leave the others there.

I sighed, "Toby, if they are in there, they'll be safe. I have a feeling that they're trying to take the girls away from us. You and Mason, protect Melody. I'm going to get Luna out of there."

"I always am protecting her, but I'll be more cautious from now on. You be safe." Toby said right before he hung up. I had to get my girl out of that house.

Luna, sweetheart? I need you to come outside. I'm waiting in the car across the street. You, me, Toby, Mason, and Melody are leaving town to get away from those things. I love you and be careful. Don't draw any attention to yourself. ❤️

I hope she gets out safe.