62

-Melody-

I know I shouldn't be mad at Toby for getting hurt since he was fighting himself to protect me, but I still was upset nonetheless.

I was being kind of harsh when I was cleaning up his wound but gentle on him when I was stitching him up. I didn't want to mess up.

"There," I started cleaning up and putting stuff back into the first aid kit. "You're done,"

I headed back upstairs with Toby hot on my heels. Instead of following me into the bathroom, he turned and went into my room.

I didn't want to bother him since I'm sure he wanted to rest, today was stressful and I'm sure it's not over.

As I walked past my room, I was pulled in by Toby. He closed the door behind me and when I realized what was happening, we were already on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around my body and he layed his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry you were treated like that," His voice was muffled as he was face down.

"It doesn't matter now, he's dead and you're still here with me," I ran my fingers through his hair.

Toby looked up at me and reached up and gently kissed me. There's that gentleness I was familiar with.

Him kissing me gently a couple times accidentally turned into a 5 minute makeout session.

I started laughing and it confused Toby.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You are so funny. First you want to be lazy and lay down, now you want to makeout," I shook my head.

"I'm tired and you," I booped his nose. "You're going to let me rest my eyes for awhile." I closed my eyes.

"Why don't blame me when I start kissing the most beautiful woman in the world," Toby kissed me again.

I sighed and continued to keep my eyes closed, not falling asleep, but just resting my eyes while keeping track of everything Toby did.