9

-Luna-

I exited the shower, running a brush through my blonde hair. I went to Matt's room but was intercepted by Cam.

"Luna," He smiled. It was kind of creepy; almost malicious.

"Cam..." I responded, looking up at the giant.

"I forgot some essentials at home. Do you mind coming to the store with me?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"Uh... Why can't someone else go with?" I asked, looking for an escape. I didn't want to be here with Cam. This definitely was not my Cam. My Cam would have called and wouldn't seem to be targeting me.

"Everyone's busy. And Mason had to run to his parents' house. Family emergency." He smirked the tiniest bit when he said where Mason was. I frowned.

"Take Matt." I responded, almost challengingly.

Cam chuckled. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and put the slightest bit of pressure on my veins. "Silly girl, Matt's gone. He drove Mason."

I bit my lip. He was threatening me. Of course he was. He was evil.

"Okay..." I said slowly. Like every dumb white bitch in a horror movie, I went with him. I wanted to know what he would do. Besides, if what he said was true, about Mason and Matt, then their doppelgängers were sure to be on their way, too. "I'll go with you."

I followed him out to a car that was parked outside. It was a rental car, no doubt. I slid into the passenger seat, but made sure to send a text to Jay to let him know where I was going and that if I didn't return, to call the cops.

We arrived at the local Target. I followed Cam inside, keeping a respectable distance. He kept glancing back to make sure I was still there.

I eventually stopped as my phone rang. I answered the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Just checking in. Your text was worrisome. Everything alright?" Jay's voice asked.

"Yeah... Just went out with Cam. You know, though, can never be too careful. America was absolutely shitty, so, just letting you know I'm okay." For now. I thought.

"Okay, well, hurry back. I want to play Fortnite." He chuckled.

"Sure. Hey... Is Matt there?"

"I'm right here, baby." A voice startled me. I jumped and whirled around, seeing Matt standing in front of me.

"What the fuck?" I asked aloud. My mind raced and I gripped my phone tighter in my hands, as if it would save me.

Matt chuckled darkly. "I was taking Mason back home and stopped here on my way back. I thought you'd be at home waiting for me like a good little girl." His smirk was pissing me off.

"Uh... Cam wanted me to come with him.." I said, searching for the Kiwi. He appeared around the corner and smiled.

"Hey man. Back so soon?" He asked.

Matt nodded. "Yeah. Wanted to stop and grab something for my baby here but I think I'll just take her back instead."

"Alright, mate. Catch you back at the house." Cam said, clapping him in the shoulder. He began to walk away.

"W-Wait!" I called out to him. "You don't want to drive home alone, do you? It's late.."

"I can manage, love." He winked and walked away, leaving me with Matt.

I shuddered, covering myself up. Matt wrapped his arm around me and pulled me tightly against his side. I felt suffocated.

"Let's get something to eat on our way back home." He suggested. I agreed, only because I was fearful of what would happen if I was defiant. His 'good little girl' comment made it seem like he was commanding me.

We stopped at a McDonald's and got food. We pulled to the side and ate in the car, which wasn't out of the ordinary.

"So... I was thinking..." Matt trailed his hand up my leg, resting it on my thigh. He leaned in and kissed my neck. I shivered, trying to move away. One of his hands shot up and held my head at an angle that allowed him to continue his literal assault on me. His other hand, on my thigh, moved closer to my crotch.

"Hey!" I yelled, jumping and kicking my leg out. Matt sighed, looking pissed, and then hurt.

"Babe, come on. I know how you feel about it... But I just really, really need you." His voice got low and breathy. I cringed and scooted more towards the door.

"I want to go home. Now." I commanded. Matt sighed and rolled his eyes. He muttered a 'bitch' under his breath before putting the car in drive. I rolled my eyes in return, despite the tears welling up in my eyes. There's no way this was my Matt. He would never act this way towards me.

Would he?