82

-Melody-

We were all back home and it was great. We were all in the kitchen, we wanted to celebrate our victory.

I was sitting next to Mason who was, of course, acting like a retard. I'm glad he was acting more like himself since what happened with his dad. I'm sure he was still hurting but he couldn't, didn't show that he was.

"You're a fucking retard," I laughed at Mason. He was saying that he had split personality, switching back and forth between himself and his retarded self.

"You know it," He chuckled. "So I heard you have an admirer?" Mason questioned.

"Admirer?" I thought for a second. "Oh! Yeah. I had gone to the children's area and a group of kids stole me and pretended that I was a princess. The little girl who was pretending to be a knight loves me," I smiled thinking about Elizabeth, she was so cute and I hope I could see her again.

I got up and stretched, or at least I tried to stretch. Toby came up behind me and started tickling me.

"Fuck off cunt!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. When I did, I yelled at him. "I was trying to stretch you cunt!"

Toby grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Shut up and kiss me," He pressed his lips against mine gently, getting a few 'awww's and 'ewww's out of everyone.

I flipped Mason off when he had said, "Just fuck already!"

Normally I would be uncomfortable with people saying things like that but it's Mason, he would never mean anything like that.

"Everyone come into the living room!" Can yelled from in there.

We had all got up from our seats and walked into the living room. He and Toby handed out glasses of champagne, handing me mine last.

"Let's make a toast!"

We all lifted up our glasses. I hadn't noticed that there was something in my glass.