83

-Toby-

In Melody's glass sat a ring. I smiled nervously to myself as I waited for her to notice it.

"We won the fight, we're all alive. We did it." Cam grinned. "Jay's alive. The girls are safe. We are all in one piece. Cheers!"

Everyone raised their classes before taking a sip of their champagne. I watched as Melody mindlessly took a sip before narrowing her eyes and looking towards me.

I got down on my knee quickly. I had a whole speech prepared but before I could even say a word, Melody nodded profusely.

"Yes! Yes! Of course, Toby!" She said as tears of joy streamed down her face. I grinned and stood, picking her up and spinning her around. I kissed her passionately and held her close.

I removed the ring from her drink and dried it off quickly with my shirt. I slipped it onto her finger and gave her another quick kiss. "I love you so much, Melody. I can't wait for you to be my wife."

She nodded, admiring the ring. "I love you too, Toby. So much."

"And a toast to the newly engaged happy couple!" Cam shouted out. He was probably hurt, but he'd get over it soon.

"Congratulations you guys!" Luna called out with a small smile. I smiled back and let Melody go hug her. I could see the way Matt looked down at Luna, like he was having an internal war with himself about her.

Eric and Mason clapped me on the back. "Oi cunt! Cheers mate!" Mason yelled out as he slammed back the rest of the champagne in his glass. I laughed, shaking my head.

"I'm happy for you, man." Cam stated as he wrapped an arm around me. "Really I am. And for Melody."

"Thanks man." I smiled. Melody came back over to me and snuggled close to me. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed the top of her head.

"Can we get fucking smashed now?" Mason asked.

"Go ahead, Mason." I chuckled. Melody grinned in looked up at me.

"I'm so happy. I love you so much." She grinned.

"I love you, too." I smiled, pecking her lips. She had said yes and made me the happiest man alive. I couldn't wait for the big day to arrive.