37

-Luna-

How long had it been since I last saw the others? After the bad Matt cleaned me up, he had taken a shower of his own. When Jay came to, he was furious. He took it out on me.

I was virtually dead at this point. And I accepted that. I just wanted to see my Matt and my Jay one more time before then.

"Luna?" Someone coughed. I turned my head to see Eric. He was bloody and bruised, but better off than I was. His ankle was twisted at an odd angle, though.

"Eric?" I asked. I knew this was my Eric, because the other Eric wouldn't be down here with me.

"What the fuck did they do to you?" He asked.

"I'm going to make sure you get out of here, okay?" I said. I crawled weakly over to him, resting my head on his lap.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I don't think there's hope for me." I sighed.

Matt came running, screaming my name. Jay had gone off somewhere. When he saw me, he gripped the corner of the wall hard enough to chip the paint. His knuckles turned as white as my skin tone.

"You're going to be fine." He hissed. He unlocked the door keeping us trapped and picked me up. I winced in pain.

"Save Eric. Please." I begged.

"Shut up, Luna. You need the help more." He told me. He carried me out to his car and set me in the back.

"C-Can I have your phone?" I asked.

He sighed and handed it to me as he drove quickly to the hospital. I texted Melody, telling her where Eric was and what his condition was. I sent the same text to Ryan, hoping he could get Eric out and to the hospital.

"Love, stay with me okay?" Matt called softly from the front seat. I hummed in response, sending a text to my Matt: I love you so much Matt. Forever 💕
I then texted my Jay: Thank you for everything. I hope you and Anna get married and have kids and all that cool shit.

"Luna! Luna!" Matt called from the front. I tried so hard to keep my eyes opened, but I was so tired. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.