44| Hurtful Truth

Start bij het begin

You turn to your friends, waving with a 'hurry-and-get-out-of-here' face on.  "Uh...  S-sorry guys but I'm gonna be heading in now so get home safely!  Bye."  you flinched as Jimin grabbed your wrist and tugged you inside without another word coming out of your mouth besides a short squeak.

"You shouldn't hang around werewolves."  Jimin muttered lowly whilst typing something on his phone.  You blink as you try to take everything in.

'Jimin was worried sick!  Where's the others?'

Jimin noticed your expression, pointing at the front door. "They were out looking for you. You scared us." he stated with a heavy sigh, running his hand through his hair. "I'm glad nothing happened. I hope you find your phone soon enough."

"Ji... Jimin-oppa?"

"Yes?"

You sigh. "Are you... mad, at me?" you mutter, your fingers playing with the hem of your shirt, fidgeting nervously. A deep sigh was heard, you didn't look up.

"[Y/n]- Listen, I just don't have a good.. history, with werewolves. I- I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry." he apologized, resting his hand gently on your shoulder before pulling you into a hug. You smile slightly at the familiar warmth.

"Jiminie-oppa. Don't be sorry, I didn't understand. I don't know your pasts, yet I still love you for who you are. It's me who should be sorry.. I could've used one of my friend's phones to call or text you...." you trailed off, feeling Jimin let out another sigh into your neck.

"Aish, [Y/n]. What are we gonna do with you."

"Huh?" you ask.

"You're so nice, sweet, caring.. perfect... I don't know what we'd be doing now if we had not met you that night." he said, still keeping his hold on you.

"What... What do you think you'd all be doing.. without me?" you curiously ask, eyes closed as you took in the scent of Jimin's freshly cleaned hair, it made you smile.

Jimin pulled back from you a bit, becoming silent in thought as he stared behind you both. "Jungkook would still be hating himself. He would continue to starve himself to the point where he kills innocent people." a small gasp left your lips as you furrowed your eyebrows.

'Kookie hated himself? He starved himself and ended up killing people because of it? I feel bad..'

Jimin continues on. "Yoongi-hyung.. I think he would definitely still be killing others without a care." a big gasp came from you as you pulled back quickly from Jimin.

"He killed?" you repeated, eyes wide as they stared in shock at Jimin's strangely calm expression.

The male scratched his neck. "It's what we do..."

"Yes, but I thought you just drank until you've known you took enough! Not... not killing people.." you muttered softly as you covered your mouth with one hand, trying to understand this.

"You didn't seem so shocked when I mentioned Jungkook used to do that." Jimin stated, his calm expression not faltering.

"Yeah, and that's because he starved himself... Yoongi, he... He didn't seem the type to do that!" you argued, stepping back from Jimin as you look at everything but him.

'Is he fighting with me?'

Jimin sighed again for the fourth time. "Why? Don't you ever wonder how we all met?" he asks, his sudden question making you feel bad.

"No.." you softly replied. Jimin snapped his fingers as he crossed his arms, as you could see in the corner of your eye.

"There." he said. "You never really asked. You don't know us like you think you do, and I'm not being a bad person saying this, but it's true. [Y/n], you only know your perspective of us. You've never met our past selves, heard of what we were like. What if I killed lots? Would that shock you?" he inquired.

You turn towards him, a small frown upon your face. "Why are you doing this?" you asked quietly, glancing down at the floor.

"Because." Jimin stated before looking to the door on your right. "..Never mind. Forget I said anything, it doesn't matter anyway." he quickly spoke, turning to go upstairs. You gave his back a questionable stare.

"Huh? Wait—"

"[Y/N]!!!"

You groan as the strength of a bunch of men crushed your small body, six different smells filled your nose as you soon recognized them. They all pulled back when you muttered a weak "I can't breath-". Seeing your oppas brought a smile to your face, but the constant repeat of Jimin's words kept bothering you.

"Baby!" Yoongi said worriedly. "Are you alright!? Where were you!" he asked as he engulfed you in a hug.  He sniffed your neck and pulled away abruptly. "Why do you smell of werewolf?"  he asks.

"U-Uh.." you hesitate, being reminded that Jimin had bad history with the said creatures, making you feel uncertain if you should answer. "I was- um.."

"[Y/n]?"  Namjoon softly said beside you.

"....Friends.." you muttered quietly, keeping eye on the floor again. "I was with friends..."

"Werewolves? Did you just meet them?"  Seokjin inquires, arms crossed.

"No, it was..." you sigh, feeling bad for exposing your friends. "Remember Kyungsoo, Eric, and Changjae? They told me today that they were werewolves. Pretty surprising."

Hoseok piped up, jumping out from behind Taehyung and Seokjin. "Oh! Them? I knew something was off when I seen them. I knew it!"  he exclaimed, doing a little dance which made you and some of the others laugh.

'Is Jimin okay up in his room?'

Seokjin slowly approached you.  "Did Jimin say something to you, sweetie?  You seem upset.."  he said as he scanned your face.  "I can hear your thoughts.."  he mumbled towards you.

"Y-yeah.  Jimin told me something."  you muttered under your breath, but you know they all heard.

Taehyung and Hoseok stood by with confused faces on.  Namjoon is thinking about something, while Yoongi over by you is holding your hand.  Jungkook stood off to the side, keeping quiet but watching everything.

"He– He told me Yoongi-oppa, he..."  you trailed off, feeling really upset all the sudden.  You pull away from everyone's grasp as you turned towards the staircase.

"Did you all kill, before you met me?  Haha.  Right, right...  I don't know you guys that well anyway."

You disappeared into your room as small, hot tears streamed down your cheeks.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Hm?  Good?  I should really sleep but I'm not the slightest bit tired at all but I still should so good night~