I

Authors note: the picture is of Apollo and Daphne. Fun fact: Maddeus' character was given some traits to those of Apollo.

Maddeus

When I was eight my father bought in a new maid.
She was a younger woman which distracted the guards and irritated the other female staff.
It didn't take a week of my antics before she chose to leave.

At the age of twelve they hired for me my own personal experienced maid: an older woman from England.

She walked into my bedroom and nearly had a heart attack.

I liked to purposely cause disasters involving mess just to agitate them

So considering she already had high blood pressure....
It was very fun using that to my advantage.

Then came the eighteen year old Butler when I was sixteen.
Sigh. Good times. He was so straight he practically jumped whenever I called him babycakes in a seductive woman's voice.

Dude was probably a closet case.
Regardless he left as quick as he'd come.

The one thing that didn't leave really fast was... Well.

" I swear to god there's no helping you. We got you the best head maid in the whole damn world all the way from fucking England!

YOU WANTED A FUCKING BUTLER SO WE GOT YOU ONE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

In my entire career as a security team captain I have never met someone as annoying as you! "

Oh... I could find someone more annoying. Little did he know.

After my Butler left my dad left Rayus in charge of both me and security. It made him tired and angry sometimes but...I respected him enough to hear him out. After all he'd been ranting at me for nearly ten years. It only seemed right to hear him out once every thousandth comment he made.

The knock this early morning woke me up way too suddenly.
I reached out of bed, grabbing at what felt like another body.

I groaned softly when I heard the second knock.

" Fuck oooffff." I whined.
I opened one eye to notice I was lying in bed... With none other than Aden.

I felt sick in my stomach as my body went cold.
I jumped up with a squeal.

He blinked up at me softly
" is everything okay boss? " he purred.
The door slammed open and in came Rayus holding his gun at Aden.

" I heard screaming! "

My jaw fell open " DO YOU HAVE TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! FOR FUCKS SAKE RAYUS GET OUT!"

He rolled his eyes at me looking back at Aden.
" He's not... "
" NOO!" I shouted as Rayus glowered one final time at us before leaving.

Antics. I know.
This was most mornings for me.

I threw myself back down on the bed.
" Please tell me we didn't fuck."

Aden pouted at me " Nu uh. You were out of your mind yesterday. I just brought you home sir."

I hummed a silent thank you.

" Fuck people pay good for virgins. I don't wanna be the one ruining my own damn business."

I got up and began working on getting dressed. Aden would be lead out by my guards and in the mean time I had to look over my business files.

Income was good and we always had a great nightlife reputation.

Though that didn't stop my dad selling away our biggest sources of income to fucking Carlen of all shitty people.