-Twenty•Six-

Comincia dall'inizio

Jimin hops out of his seat, pulling Yoongi up with him. "We're going for food. See you later!"

"No, wait! I wanna see this!" Yoongi says, pulling away from Jimin.

"We're going to the barbeque."

"Later." Now, Yoongi is the one pulling in Jimin and the boys are out of sight quickly.

Namjoon looks back at Taehyung, pure confusion written on his face. What the hell is going on with everybody today?"

"Namjoon-hyung, I guess now is as good as a time as any to let you know something."

"Okay. What's up?" The older man leans in closer to better hear him.

Taehyung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Well, I gave Y/n my virginity."

Namjoon breaks into the biggest smile, leaning back into his seat. "Fucking nice, bro! I knew it would be her. Losing your virginities to each other, it was bound to happen."

"Yeah, it was I guess." Taehyung smiles, but that soon turns into a frown of confusion.

Namjoon notices and he raises his eyebrow. "What? Aren't you okay with losing your virginity to Y/n?"

"Yeah. I am. But that isn't it."

"Then what's the issue?"

"How did you know she was still a virgin?"

"What?"

Taehyung leans in on his elbows to look at Namjoon. "You said that us losing our virginities to each other was bound to happen. How did you know she was a virgin? She's never told anyone. Not even Venus."

"Oh, that." Namjoon nods. "She never told anyone but Venus knew."

"How?" Taehyung asks, confusion all on his expression.

That's weird, he thinks to himself. How would he know that Y/n was a virgin and she had never said it aloud to anyone except for me and just the 4 friends after?

Namjoon sees how confused Taehyung is, so he quickly breaks it down for him. "They're best friends, Taehyungie. They know each other like the back of their hand. They pick up on vibes about each other that no one else will. Venus knew she was still a virgin, but never confronted her about it. She wanted Y/n to just tell her.

"Venus always wondered why she never just told her, but she wasn't going to push Y/n into telling her either. My girl is a great friend, I can tell you that."

Taehyung nods, "She is."

"So why exactly did Y/n not tell anyone she was a virgin? Did she tell you?"

"She felt embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? How?"

Namjoon shows genuine curiosity, so Taehyung opens up to his best friend. He's sure you're doing the same.

"She felt the pressure of everyone around her being sexually active. She felt that stigma of still having her virginity. I don't think anyone would've judged her like they judged me, though."

"And why is that?"

"That all goes back to the stigma. Men aren't seen as having something so virtuous still intact. We're viewed as lame, weak. Women have it a little easier because they're viewed as pure, innocent. I didn't care what I was called because I know what I am and I know what I want."

"That's a man's move." Namjoon praises. "I have never met anyone that has your mentality, Taehyung. You view the world so much more differently. I know I would tease and push you a lot about your virginity, but I was also lowkey impressed with how long you held onto it. 25 years old and just now having sex. Props to your weird-ass, man."

The men chuckle and do the whole bro-shake. The finish up any loose ends, pertaining to the conversation and begin a new one. Taehyung feels a humongous weight being lifted off of him from telling Namjoon. He feels better, but there's still a small weight in place as he thinks about whether or not you've told Venus.

**

Hi! I know I said Venus was going to be extra in this chapter, but all I do is lie 🤦🏾 I can never make up my mind lol. But I did work on this all night with my downtime at work. And I finished it once I got home. So now I'm going to go to sleep because it's almost 9 am & that 3rd shift life is gonna kill me soon 🤧

I never really ask because you do it anyway but ya know, vote & comment 😊 and because you love the story so much (I hope you love it, I really do), share it with your friends!!! Momma loves talking to you in the comments. And I love my babies so much! It always makes my day to see y'all so loyal to me & motivating me every step of the way through this journey of 'Virgin'! This is our journey 💜

I love you all & like I always say, thank you for all your love & continuous support for my baby!!! As always, I hope you enjoyed 💜💜💜

.
.
~S. xx