Episode 49 : Wrong End of the Stick

Começar do início

Siyali points her finger to say something when she sees Sid inside a room with a girl. Diksha was standing very close to sid and talking in a seductive manner. Siyali was shocked to see all of this through the window.

Diksha - One last kiss and We're done.

Diksha brings sid near her to kiss. Sid had his head turned towards the other side. She turns him towards her and starts coming near him. Sid puts his hand on her cheeks. Ayaz comes near Siyali.

Az - I knew this was gonna happen. But itni jaldi.

He gives an evil smirk. Siyali doesn't say a word. She pushes him and walks away. On the other hand, Utkarsh also sees Sid and Diksha together. As Diksha comes near sid, he pushes her face away.

S - No one can take her place Diksha.. Hope you understand.

He walks away from her. Vidyut sees him and taps on his shoulder.

Vd - I'm proud of you Sid!

As they reach the corridor, they see Utkarsh who gives a faint smile at Sid also suggesting that Utkarsh was impressed with Sid.

Diksha comes out and looks at Ayaz standing far away with a smile. She walks towards him.

Dik - So?

Az - My work here is done. Thanks Diksha!

Dik - What are friends for?

Az - Achi acting kiya tumne.

Dik - Flirting with Sid! Utna difficult nahi tha! Must say He's cute huh.

Both of them smile and walks away from there. On the other hand, Siyali starts walking fast. She was breathing hard. She looks down and runs away. Siyali couldn't bear to see Sid with someone else.

<music starts - lehrein (Aisha)>

                           For some reason, she couldn't breathe and started choking. She sat down on the ground and cried.

khoyi khoyi si hoon main

kyun ye dil ka haal hai

dhundhle saare khaab hain

uljha har khayaal hai

                              She cries and tries to console herself. "Rona math Siyali. Uske liye rona math" she wipes her tears.

saari kaliyaan murjha gayin

rang unke yaadon mein reh gaye

saare gharonde ret ke,

lehrein aayin lehron mein beh gaye.

                               She remembers her memories with Sid. Sid kissing her on cheek. Dancing together and how sid made her laugh.

raah mein kal kitne charaag the,

saamne kal phoolon ke baag the

kis se kahun kaun hai jo sune,

kaante hi kyun maine hain chune

sapne mere kyun hain kho gaye

jaage hain kyun dil mein gham naye

                                 She starts walking towards the indoor garden slowly. She remembers when sid held her when she was gonna trip from the stairs. When they caught the train. Time they hugged after the performance. Snow fight. She goes sits on a bench and silently wonders on what went wrong.

saari kaliyaan murjha gayin

rang unke yaadon mein reh gaye

saare gharonde ret ke,

lehrein aayin lehron mein beh gaye.

                              She remembers seeing Sid and Diksha together. A tear drops out of her eyes.

Si (to herself) - Kyun? Kyun phir se apne aap ko itna vulnerable chod diya?

As always told "The person you love the most hurts you the most" and in Siyali's case, it was proved right.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6,

                         Next day morning, Angela is seen walking around searching for someone. She sees Vidurshi

A - Vi, Tumne siyali ko dekha?

Vi - Usse last time toh, kal raat dekhi thi. Kyun kya hua?

A - Raat bhar room aayi hi nahi!

Vi - Utkarsh se poochi? May be he knows.

A - Utkarsh! Woh khud lost rehta hai. Kisi se kuch baath bhi nahi kar raha hai.

Vi - That's weird. Shayad Niti yahan pe hoti toh kuch kar paati.

A - Haan shayad.. Anyways main jaake siyali ko doondti hoon. School wapas jaana hai na!

Both of them go their separate ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, All the boys are getting ready in their respective rooms. Utkarsh is sitting in a corner and looking outside.

P - Utkarsh, Tu abhi tak tayar nahi hua kya?

Utkarsh still doesn't move. Parth lightly pats on his shoulder.

U (gets back to senses) - Kya hua parth? (Sees around) Time hogaya kya? Main jaake tayar hota hoon.

Parth stands there confused. PoV "Isse kya hua? Kuch bolta bhi nahi" On the other hand, Sid is getting ready looks at the mirror and thinks about Siyali

Sid's PoV "Tujhse dhoor jaa nahi pa raha hoon. Tere paas bhi nahi aa sakta hoon" then he remembers the fun they had together practicing all day long. "May be i can stay near you by being your friend. Isse humari dushmani atleast kum hogi."

Sid thinks out loud "Baath toh karna padhega usse"

--------------------------------------------------------------