Chapter 35

When Ming opened his eyes he saw himself being bound on a chair. His head hurt and he was not able to interpret anything since he has not got over his concession yet. He tried really hard to pay attention to his surroundings but he was still weak.

"Boss he is awake" they intimated the person who ordered them to catch him.

Ming was not sure how long it has been since they captured him. He just hoped that everything goes according to the plan and the golden hour has not passed yet

"How was the little surprise son" said the most familiar voice. When he recognised his voice. His eyes widened.

"Mr. Suthiluck?" Was the only thing he was able to say. He was too shocked even to utter anything

"Why.?" He asked after getting his composure back.

"Well, well dear. I thought you was smart but I didn't think you will be so dumb. Before I finish you off. Let me say the thing anyway the secret won't get out since you won't be alive to talk about it. Seeing me here you would have known yes I am forth . I am the mafia Don. You could ask why they set you to go to the underworld when the person who sent you is the mafia king himself. Let me say you a small story" he said.

"Let me guess you did it for power didn't you?"

"You are not that dumb after all. Yes I did it for power. If I am gonna run for the higher post in the government then I need this power and I needed it both muscle and money and being kla gave me both. It was going very good. I distracted other by sending you in as forth  and everyone was chasing after you. Believe me you were no challenge to me at all but your father was pain the ass. He found out who I was so soon. I was going to kill you in the lair and announce that the great mafia king was dead. I was about take care of the things without police tailing after me. So I have to kill your father to keep myself safe. I don't know how he will feel when he comes to know that I killed his boy too. He was giving big talk that his son will get me for what I did to him. Thinking about it io feel pretty sad for him."

Ming blood was boiling he was ragging in anger but it was not the time to act yet. He has to wait. He can on,y trust his team now. He just hopped that they don't get into trouble too.

"Kit.. did he know about it?" He said every word clear. He has to know it. He won't be able to take it if Kit was a part in this too. He will rather die than facing Kit as his enemy. He love him too much to hurt him. If Kit pulled his trigger again he will stand in front of him again without any fight but he trust his Kit. He trust his love for him. He trust the love Kit have for him.

"Kit.... it was not my intention to get him into this war. Of course it was coincidence. It was me who kidnapped him but it was coincidence that he married you. I was not planning for that. It was quite a surprise for me too but letting him in your life was my big mistake. Since he was near you all the time i was not able to attafk you easily. I have to keep myself low. If not him you would have dead long ago. I know you was becoming dangerous to me when that ta idiot interfered. I sent nim to kill you but that idiot thought that he was being loyal and caught Kit too. You did a good job by killing him. If not you i would have killed him myself. "

"If it is not your intention then why did you try to kill Kit. Actually I asked them to kill the person who got married to you but I never know it was Kit. I only saw him when he got hit by the car. Anyway he is alive now that all that matters"

"How can you talk like it means nothing he could have died"

"He is not dead. I will say to him that you died trying to save him. He will be upset for few days but I know that he will be fine. After all I love my son"

"Then why did you send me to him?"

"Oh that it was simple. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It will be easy for me to monitor you. If you have not tried to strike against me. I would have allowed you be with Kit. I love my son but I don't love him enough to let go of all the things that I earned. It is unfortunate that i have to take the mask and this will be my dirty little secret but since you know it I don't have any choice. I hope you will be happy to meet your father"

He said

And

BANG!!!!