Chapter 9

It was 11 hours travel. Their bus finally reached chiang mai. They still have to reach the hotel to take rest. It was already past midnight. Kit is still sleeping on his body pillow pulling it closer to him and not allowing it to move and he was comfortable and he was feeling so sleepy and tired.

"Sweet wake up" Ming said to the man who was in his dreamland.

"Hmm,..." was the only sound that came from Kit and he snuggled more closer to the source of sound.

"Sweet the hotel has come" Ming tried to wake up the guy again  but Kit was no where near waking up. If he can he would have be on top of Ming and hugging him tight. Kit was in heaven right now. Who dares to wake him up now.

"Sweet wake up dear" Ming tried again but it was no use.

When the reached the hotel Ming tried to wake him up again but Kit was not willing to let go of his source of warmth. He stood up but his hand was still entangled on Ming's neck and his body so close to him when he was walking but still he had his eyes closed. Kit friends were carrying his luggage for him along with Ming's luggage.  Ming job was only one thing to make Kit walk up to their room. If Kit's friend were not there he would have carried that guy like a panda but he cannot do that now. Kit's friends were so shocked since they have never seen this face of Kit but Ming was handling him as it was nothing new to him.

They finally reached their room and Kit was still stuck on Ming like he was glued to him. Kit's friend left them in their room along with their luggage.

"Sweet you have to change your dress before sleeping" Ming said trying to wake up Kit but Kit hugged him from behind and rested his head on top of Ming's back when ever Ming moved Kit moved too.  Ming tried hard to make Kit let go of him but he knows that it was no use so he finally gave up and settled on the bed along with Kit.  When Ming tried to move and make himself comfortable he heard a little voice from someone who was glued on him

"Oont go" it was what he said to Ming.

Ming was not able to understand  him.

"What did you say sweet?" Ming asked Kit moving his ear closer to Kit's mouth.

"Don't go" this time Kit said little bit more clear and rested his head on Ming chest with his hand wrapping around Ming's waist and his leg on the others leg.

Kit slept comfortably while Ming waiting for his sleep to claim him so that he can ignore the temptation that was on top of him. After all he has said that he will not touch his sweet