Chapter 32

When Kit opened the door. He saw Ming  sitting near the door with his head on his knees. When Ming  came to know that Kit opened the door, he immediately stood up.

"Explain" Kit said to Ming  with a cold tone.

"More than me you should meet someone who know everything" Ming  said and asked Kit to go to the next door.

When Kit opened the door. He saw a man with a grey hair sitting in middle of the bed. He know that person. Father

"Por. ." He called and hugged his dad and cried his heart out. Ming  was waiting outside by decision. He wanted his father to explain to him. He could have done that but he know right now in this situation he needs someone whom he is familiar with whom he can trust.

"It's okay Kit, everything will be alright" His father said to him and hugged him tight waiting for his son to relax. Once Kit regained his composure he asked again.

"What is happening Por? " he asked.

"Before I say you what happened. I want you to know two things completely. Ming  loves you and I sent you to him" his father said and waited to know his son's reaction.

"I know father" he replied to him. Though his eyes were tired he tried to smile a little.

"He is your husband" he said in a passive tone waiting for Kit to understand what he said. For a second Kit was not able to understand anything.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked his father in a low tone.

"I am saying that Ming  is your husband" he said again slowly, making sure that every word is pronounced correctly.

"How?" Kit asked his father. He was not looking at him but his palms. He doesn't know what to think at this time. His head is spinning with all the information that people keep on feeding him.

His father took a ring from his pocket and placed it on Kit's hand. Kit looked at the ring closely

"nothing is written on it" He said. Looking at his father.

"That is what I thought too when I first saw it. You had it on your finger when we found you" he said and took the ring from Kit hand and pressed very minute diamond that was present on the ring and his and Ming  name showed up on the ring.

Ming ♡Kit was written on it. He looked at his father confused and so his father started to say everything that he knew. Kit was listening like his entire life depends on it.

"I have said everything I know but if you want to know more you have to ask him" His father aid to him and looked at Ming  who was waiting outside the door.

Kit looked at his father with lot of questions on his eyes.

"Go" his father said to him and said that he will wait for him in this room.

When Kit came out of the room they both looked at each other eyes not saying anything. It was Kit who broke the silence first.

"Is it true?" He asked.

"Yes" Ming  said not wavering his eyes from Kit's eyes.

"Why didn't you say to me?" Kit asked Ming  with his head lowered little bit.

"Because you was not ready to know the truth." Ming  replied to Kit.

"Was it me who shot you?" Kit asked to Ming  his eyes was piercing his. Saying that he was not going to back up again.

"Yes" he replied.

"If it's me then there is no way that you will be standing in front of me alive" Kit said to Ming . He was putting all his doubts in front of Ming .

Ming  moved little bit back from Kit and removed the shirt that he was wearing.

"Can you see it now?" Ming  asked Kit. The scare was there from where the bullets were extracted. There was totally five scars but just by looking it he can say that he has not hit any of the crucial area.

"Yes it was you who shot me but just because of you I am standing alive because you missed the main area. You may think I am exaggerating but I know you did it to save me. The butler who was there with me said everything to me. I know, you don't remember anything but it was the truth. Come with me" Ming  said to Kit took him to the room where all his past memory was treasured, hidden.

When they entered the room Kit saw that the entire room was filled with the memory of his younger version.

Ming  came back to Kit with a chain in his hand.

"I don't know whether you remember it but you had it with you when I married you" he said and gave the chain to Kit. When Kit looked at it his eyes became teary.

"It belongs to my mom" he said and looked at him. Then Ming  gave him a ring similar to the one Kit had in his hands. The same was engraved on that ring too. Seeing that Kit was not able to say anything but busted into tears once again. Ming  didn't say anything but he hugged Kit tight when he was crying and he was snoothening Kit.

"I love you sweet" he said those words again and again till Kit calmed down.

"I need some time alone Ming  please when I am ready I will talk with you again" he said to Ming . It was a lot to take in for him and the guilt that he shot Ming  was eating him alive. He cannot think anything now but he was sure of one thing that Ming  loved him so much but does he deserve the love that he is getting from Ming .

Does he deserve the love?