Chapter 17

They all have already returned back from the trip. The trip back to Bangkok was so quiet. No one dared to open their open. The tension between Kit and Ming was still present. Kit was fuming like a volcano and Ming was so cold like ice berg. If looks could kill Ming would be ash by now but no matter what Kit did it didn't not affect Kit.  Whom they are kidding?  they were not able to make him react, when the whole class was against him now no was bold enough to go near him. First they were not willing to sit next to him because they felt that he was disgusting. Now they are not willing to sit on near him because they are afraid of him.

When it comes to Ming he kept himself indifferent to anything that was happening around him but Kit was ready to explode at any moment. He was highly sensitive and explosive.

Weeks passed and they have not talked with each other yet. But it cannot be said that they are not aware of each other. They both knew every single thing that others were doing. Ming scared the guys but girls were fanning around him. The more girls come near him the more he became like an active volcano. He was like a time bomb ready to explode at any moment one small move he would blast anyone near him irrespective of what they have done to him.

Ming was observing all thus and he thought it was time to talk with Kit. He walked towards Kit's table . When Kit's friends noticed Ming's arrival they were ready to leave the place but Kit held their hand and asked them to stay there with him no matter what happens.

"Shall we talk?" Ming asked Kit but Kit was talking with his friends as if he has nor heard him. Well he was ignoring him.

"I am talking to you Kit" Ming raised his voice a little and the entire table went silent and all their eyes were fixed on Ming and Kit. Kit just raised his eyebrows and turned back to what he was doing.

"Don't test my patience Kit. It's better you talk with me when I am being nice to you" Ming said to Kit.  Kit eyes fixed on Ming's when he heard those words. Who was he to order Kit around. It was exactly Kit's thought.

"If I don't obey you what will you do? Will you beat me?" Kit asked Ming cocky.

"It's better if we talk this somewhere private" Ming said to him still in the even tone. He has not lost his temper. He was calm and composed.

"Why feeling ashamed to talk in front of other. As far as I know you have never been ashamed of anything" Kit said raising his voice well he was starting to lose his temper.

"I am trying to save your face here Kit.  Don't test my temper you might regret it"

"What will you do Ming? What will you do?" Kit started to shout pushing Ming away.

"I am trying to be civil here" Ming said in the same calm and composed tone and his eyes never left Kit and that made Kit to boil.

"What do you mean by you are trying to be civil? Do you even know the meaning of being civil" Kit shouted at Ming and his hands already grabbed Ming's collar.

"Being soft never works with you, does it? I am sorry for this" Ming said to Kit and threw him over his shoulders and walked away from the crowded area as if he weighted nothing and on the other hand Kit was shouting and beating Ming asking Ming to let him go. Ming did let Kit go, that was when they both reached the top floor.

"Are you ready to listen to me now?" Ming asked in the same composed tone and it made Kit to give powerful blow on Ming jaw.

"It's me who should be angry why are you fuming now?" Ming asked Kit and Kit was ready to hit Ming again but this time Ming acted fast and pinned Kit's hand above his head slamming him on the wall near him. Kit was still stuggling trying to break free from him.

"I am sorry for doing this but I don't know any other way to quiet you down" Ming said and kissed Kit until they both lost their breath. Kit was starting to melt in the kiss and his senses started to work making his mind numb. He missed this. He missed his rough hand. He missed this strong hold. He missed his scent. He missed his warmth. He missed everything about him. He missed him.

"Why did you do it?" Kit asked Ming when he regained his sanity.

"I would not have done that if you didn't go back to your friends. Yes I know about your bet already if that's what you are asking. At first I was not ready to do that but what you did is not correct that's why I did what I had to do. It's not OK to play with others feeling. It's wrong. Others feel hurt the same way you do"

"I am not asking about that. I am asking about the chain that you were wearing at that time. You denied me when I asked you. I was a game to you was not I? Yes I started as a game chasing you I am sorry I hurt you but you hurt me more. I am not hurt that you made a bet with that man. I am not hurt that you spoiled my image in front of the entire class but I am hurt about one thing. Why did you lie to me when I asked about it. Why did you deny that you have no idea about what I was talking about. You treasure that person right the person who gave it to you"

"There was never a bet between me and Knott. I am sorry that I lied about the chain when you asked me. This is the chain you are talking about right? Yes this was given to me by someone who was important to you and yes I love that person but I am giving this chain to you because I love you more. I am sorry that I hurt you" he said and removed the chain from his neck and placed it around Kit's.

"I am sorry I hurt you too. I love you too" Kit said to Ming and his face was red like a tomato and he was blushing clearly.

Ming clucked seeing Kit's reaction and he was not able to control himself anymore because Kit was so adorable at that moment.

"So can I kiss you now?" Ming asked Kit cupping his face in his palm

"From when did you take permission to touch me" Kit replied in almost in a whisper. Ming just smiled widely and kissed Kit to his heart content when their lips were swollen enough Ming let go of Kit and replied

"From now on because you don't have the strength to say no anymore" Ming replied with a testing smile

"Showoff" Kit said but he was blushing so much.

"Only to you" Ming replied and claimed his lips again