Chapter 16

Boy's Pov

I am getting married today. I am marrying a monster who sells and kills for money. I have to say I do whether I like it or not. No one is going to hear the scream behind my silence. How can someone understand others pain when what they think is only about the benefit that they gain. What can I expect from the people who hurt others for their own pleasure for their own welfare.

"Master are you ready. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs" one of his minions. He older than  me, older than my father.

"Please don't address me as master you can call me by my name. Please use my name"

"I can understand you master but it is forbidden. I just hope you understand it master. Please come down soon they are waiting for you"

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time. They have dressed me in black suit. The dress looks expensive. Everything looks costly the dress I wore, the ring that I am going to wear, the car that I am going to use everything but it lacks the basic thing that I needed to most. Love. Everything was beautiful but cold.

"You can do it. You have to do it" I said to myself and ascended the stairs.

The marriage hall was crowded with people. I know no one other than my father. Sometimes I wonder is he even my father. I just wached as people crowing towards us congratulating  us one after the other. I felt like I got caught between vulture who are ready to prey on anything that they get. I felt so sad that my father is also one among them.

The sun has already set and so is my happiness. I entered the man's room making myself ready to face anything that is going to happen. I might be young but I am not naive. I entered the room and there he stood in the balcony looking at the moon. The silver light from the moon illuminated the entire room and the light made him look like a Greek God.  I don't know whether he noticed me entering. I kept myself as quiet as possible.

"It looks lonely" he said making me to startle. His voice was smooth and husky. I never thought someone like him is capable of owning such a smooth voice. It was not intimidating like I imagined. Then I realised this was the first time I payed attention to his voice.

"I won't force you. I might look like a monster to you but I do respect others feeling. Please be assured I won't do anything you don't want me to do. Just sleep. I know you are tired" he said to me with his gaze still fixed on moon.

I settled myself on the bed and waited for his attack but there was nothing. I slowly allowed my tiredness to take over my body and my eyelids started to became heavy. I felt a dip on the side of my bed. I was expecting for something disgusting but what I received was something that I never expected.

He kissed me on my forehead and wrapped his hand on my waist. I was not ready to open my eyes. I was scared but I started to relax as soon as I heard a even breathing next to me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the hand that was wrapped around mine. It was rough and so masculine. Not like my hand which is soft and brittle. May be he is not how I imagined may he is not that bad but nothing can be said now. I need time.

It was then something caught my eyes a bracelet that was wrapped on his wrist. When i looked at it closely i found something peculiar. No it was not a bracelet but a chain wrapped around his wrist like a bracelet. I caressed it and i do not even realise when i fell asleep.