Chapter 28

Kit head  was breaking right now. What the hell was happening? He can't get anything under wrap. Why someone has to kidnap  him? Who is willing to pay that huge amount for his head? He was not more than a second year college student. What was his link with Arthit?   What does Ta mean by the word whore? Who was the boy that Ming was talking about? Does that mean Ming was in love with someone else before him? He even did nothing when that boy pulled the trigger. What the hell was happening? Why everything in his life changed in fraction of second. Few minutes ago he was flirting with Ming now he saw a murder that happened right in front of his eyes. He heard that his head has a huge price amount.  Kit was screaming inside his head there is lot of things that he don't understand and he also know that he won't get any answer from Ming now. He need to clear his head. He wants some from fresh air. He just got of the room to see the butler waiting for him outside his door.

"Do you want anything master?" The butler asked.

"No I just want to go for a walk" Kit said trying to climb the steps down.

"Then I will let Ming know" the butler said.

"No need I can go by myself" Kit replied.

"No young master it is strict order from master Ming that we should not let you go alone anywhere" the butler said and he was not moving away from Kit way. Kit was too tired to fight with the butler so he accepted.

"OK I am not going anywhere I will just look around the home" Kit said descending the stairs.  The butler was about to follow him but Kit was quick this time.

"No need to follow me I will not be going out" Kit said and disappeared from the butlers eyes.

Kit was actually not seeing the architect or the photos that was hagigng on the wall. He just walked where his legs guided him. He was so confused and he was so scared. He wanted to talk with the only family he has. His father but he is not having his mobile with him. Ming threw the mobile away when they where on the run. He said that it is dangerous. Kit did not even have a chance to protest.

Kit's leg stood in front of red door. It was slightly open and he saw Ming inside the room sitting on the bed looking at the same chain. When he saw that chain his hand automatically went to the chain that was around his neck. He said that this was given by someone important to him. So does that mean that the chain belongs to the boy? If this chain belong to the boy the what was the chain that he was holding on his hand. Kit understood one thing that Mingloved that bottom much and even without Kit knowledge his eyes became teary. Kit thought that he was strong and he can take anything but last few hours keep on challenging him again and again. He never felt this type of hurt anytime. He was debating whether to go in or leave the place. His foot seems to be stuck on the floor and he was not able to move.

On the other side of the door Ming was crying his heart out. He cannot take it anymore. Kit just walked in and his world stopped. He saw a big photo hagigng on the wall. That boy looks exactly similar to him but just an year younger. Everything was breaking inside him. Does that mean that Ming fell in love with him just because he looks like that boy that he was in love with? Does that mean that Mingnever loved him from the beginning?  Does that mean that he was just a shadow of Ming1st love. Kit broke down completely. He was not able to control his tears. Kit just ran away from the room dashing everything. It was then Ming was aware of Kit presence.

"Kit stop it is not what you think" Ming ran behind Kit but Kit was in no stage to listen to Ming.

He ran to the room where he stayed before and locked his door and he was crying. On the other side of the door Ming was banging the door.

"Kit please open the door" Ming was banging the door again and again

"Go away I don't want to talk with you" Kit yelled.

"Kit please let me explain" Ming was yelling but heard nothing. He already saw enough. He was not willing to listen to anything, he was too tired. He just shut his ears to Kit yelling and curled himself to a ball. He hate himself. He hate his life. He hate everything.