Chapter 15

There was loud applause from Kit's friend for winning the bet. "You did it" they all yell in chorus. 1000 bucks was the bet money. They were yelling and pulling pranks on other. On the other hand Kit and Ming stood frozen on their place. A slight was spread on Kit's face. It was evil and he went to his friends and joined them.

"Look at that face Kit. He really thought you fell for him" it was Aim who commented first and others followed with their thoughts one after the other.

"You just asked I thought you love me and see him he interpreted that you fell for him" Oak said and laughed his heart out. Ming just stood there. He has not uttered a single word. His eyes moving from one person to another listening to their comments.

"He is cute though. If you have played enough with him then I can love him" Wad continued

"Hey guys don't tease him. He might cry. Besides I thought you could do better than him" again it was Aim who was slandering Ming.

"Look at that face of him he face was so pink few minutes back now it's pale. So pale" oak continues the comment with his ogling laugh.

"I thought he doesn't know to show any reaction but of course he feels too" aim started the comment with serious face but at the end of the comment he busted into laughter.

"What did you think you are enough for someone as good as him." It was Tew this time.

"Here is your 1000 bucks Kit for winning his robot heart" all of them said in chorus and laughed again.

"You said you won't bully anyone again" Ming whispered in a very low tone.

"He said you won't bully others not you" Tew and Aim said in union.

"Did you hear it pal?" Ming just shouted at top of his voice and he smirked.

He changed. His entire body language changed in one second. He was not standing like a shy guy anymore. His aura was captivating and others good feel the dominance that was emitted from him. Kit friends Tew, Aim, Oak and wad who were laughing and made fun of him just stopped everything and all their eyes were glued on Ming.

Ming moved towards Kit with such a grace. He moved quite and stealthy like he owned the entire place. All were frozen on their place and they had no idea what was happening but they was able to get one thing that they messed with a wrong person.

Ming was standing so close to Kit and his eyes raised to Kit's eyes and he stared at him and Kit felt like he was standing naked in front of him and like he held no power. Ming hand slowly raised to Kit's neck and he kissed Kit in the room full of people. To show who is in power. Who is the king.

"It's time to pay the money you owe don't you think" Ming yelled.

There came knott.

"I owe him 10000 bucks due to you. I thought you could resist him" knot said to Kit and placed the money on Ming hand. Ming just smirked again and took something from his pocket.

"It was the thing you were asking about" Ming asked Kit. It was the same chain that Kit saw few hours back and Kit lost it and pounced on Ming and gave him a strong blow on his face and blood was oozing out from his mouth.

"How does it feel to taste your own medicine" Ming asked Kit laughing. That's it Kit has completely lost his cool and puched Ming again and again until his friends pulled Kit away from Ming.

Ming stood up with help of knot and said

"You forgot one thing Kit. I am not animal to be preyed upon but a predator to be feared"

With that sentence Ming left the place with knot and Kit friends were holding Kit still and no one was able to understand what happened in those few minutes. They all were just stunned to do anything.

On the other side knot and Ming

"Are you alright" knot asked the shorter man.

"I am fine knot. Here your 10000 bucks. Thank you for helping me" Ming said to knot and returning the money that knot gave to him few minutes back

"Anytime Nong just Don't blow your cover up" knot said to Ming as a warning

"I wont knot. I won't. The real game begins now" Ming replied to knot wiping the blood from his face. Like he knows what he is doing.

"What is yours is yours" knot said to Ming

"Yes knot what is mine is mine" Ming agreed.