Chapter 26

3rd person pov

"P Forth is it necessary for me to learn shooting?" The boy asked Kla holding his arms tightly.

"I will not be there to protect you all the time sweet" Forth was trying to coax the guy to learn shooting.

"I am just school going kid who will harm me" the boy whining and acting cute in front of Forth.

"Just do it sweet for my peace of mind. You won't allow the bodyguards to come to school with you. At least I will be sure you can save yourself" Forth was still trying to convince the guy. He don't want to force the boy. He wants the boy learn it with willingness. He boy has been forced in his life a lot. He didn't want to force him too.

"But P...." the boy was till hesitating. Forth cut the boy before the boy can say anything

"Please sweet as much as I don't want to destroy your innocence. I want you to be safe too" forth said to the guy.

"I am save P. ." The boy said to kla hanging his head down.

"Please" forth said to the boy looking deep into his eyes.

The boy finally agreed to learn to shoot. It just took a week for the boy to master shooting. It was like the boy already knew to shoot and his talent was rusted.

"This is for you" forth said to the boy and gave him a small grey coloured gun.

"Why P. ." The boy asked forth.

"Just have it. It doesn't weight much. You can use it. If time demands" forth said to the boy.

"I cannot kill anyone p" the boy said to forth.

"I am not asking you to kill anyone. Just I am asking you to make an escape. Just shoot at their legs. When you want to escape" forth said to the guy firmly. It was clearly shown that forth will not take no as an answer.

The boy was looking at gun and feels like something was heavy on his shoulders. When he heard a sound, he quickly hid the gun under his pillow and pretend to sleep. The boy knew that it was forth who got in but still he didn't want to turn around.

Forth saw the sleeping boy and his heart swelled with happiness. The boy always had the habit of hugging the pillow tight when he goes to sleep. He skilled at the childishness of the boy and wrapped his hand around the boy's waist.

"I love you sweet" forth whispered to the boy and kissed his forehead. Hearing it the boy can't control his emotion. He turned himself as he do in sleep and hugged forth tightly .

I am sorry kla the boy thought to himself and waited for forth to fall asleep this might be the last day for him with fortg. After today he might not be here with him.

3 hours later

Forth got a call from his most trusted minion.

"I will come" that's what he said on the phone before leaving the sleeping boy. Little did he know that the boy was not sleeping but fully awake and aware. The boy followed kla without his knowledge. He also equipped himself with the gun. Incase if it was required.

When forth stopped. The boy realised that he reached the dungeon. It looked like a place which was built only to torcher people.  Where he saw around 2 person chained. No, not 2 but 3 people were chained.

The boy's eye widened when he saw familiar face tied on the wall. It clearly shown that there were beaten black and blue. The were drenched in blood. He cannot believe his eyes. He cannot believe that the man who was so tender to him is capable of torching anyone. When he realised that his kla is not what he thought he was his heart shattered.

"Did you get anything" forth asked his minion.

"Not a single word. I am not able to get any word from them" his minion replied to forth.

"Is there anything that can be done?" Forth asked his minion.

"No" was the simple reply given by forth minion.

Forth  just nodded and extended his hand. His minion placed a gun on his hand and forth shot everyone even without blinking his eyes. He just killed the person whom he knew without any remose.

"Make sure that the word does not go out" he said to his minion.

The boy cannot stop sobbing and tears came down his cheeks. He has to do it no way around. He came out from his hiding place and pointed the gun at forth

1 week before. (Flashback)

"I can't do this" the boy said to the man who was standing in front of him.

"It's time for you  to do the work. I trained you 2 years for this. Don't bring your emotion in it." The man was forcing the boy to do it.

"I can do anything father but not this. I cannot kill him"

"I adopted you when you where on the streets and this is how you repay me. He killed my family and you are killing him. No one can get near him if not you. Do not forget you are killing a murderer not innocent one. You save other life by killing him. He is a devil in disguised" the boy's father was shouting. The boy cannot believe that kla was capable of killing anyone. He will not accept any words from anyone about kla. He will believe it of he see it by his own eyes. If he is really a monster then he will kill him but kla can never be a monster. He might do illegal things but not kill anyone.

"I can do anything father but not this I cannot kill him. I cannot kill anyone"

"You are doing it whether you like it or not. Or else you can consider me as dead. You either kill me or him" the boy was crying silently. I can do anything father but not this I cannot kill someone who love me with all his heart. I rather die then killing him. I will move away father from both of you. The boy thought to himself and left the place. 

(End of flashback)

3rd person pov continued

"Sweet" forth said when he saw the boy holding the gun at him.

"How can you do it?" The boy asked kla tears still running down his cheeks.

"I said to my father that you are not monster enough to kill someone. How can you do it without blink of the eye. You killed someone who was there with you for more than 10 years" the boy was shouting.

"Sweet you don't understand what you are doing" forth said and tried to reach to the boy but the boy shot just before his feet so that forth stay at the same place.

"You don't undersatnd" the boy shouted.

"Sweet I will die happily if I am killed by you. Shoot me dear. I have to know how well you have learned."

"Stop talking" the boy shouted. He was unstable but he has to do it.

"Don't you think it's a boon for me to be killed by my own gift by own love of life" forth smiled and tried to reach the boy again but it was no use.

"I don't want to do this but I have no other go" the boy cried and shot

"I love" shot "you" again shot

"KIT..."