Chapter 24

When the boy woke up he saw himself wrapped to the man. It was first time he see the man next to him, when he wakes up. He quickly checked the time to see whether it is too early but it was 6 AM it's not too early but still early. The boy was confused he saw the man the clock and himself. It was him who was hugging the man.

"You woke up dear?" The man asked the boy. The boy just nodded his head indicating that he woke up.

"Good morning dear. Get ready we are going out today only you and me. I will wait for you in the dinning hall" the man said and kissed the boy on the head before leaving the bed.

When the boy came down there was no one in the hall other than the man. He had never seen the place deserted.

"Where is everyone" the boy asked the man.

"I gave off to everyone today. They need their rest too" the man said smiling to the boy.

The boy was little scared to be alone with the man. The boy believed that the man will not do anything that he doesn't like. So the boy just smiled back and sat next to man to have his breakfast.

"Don't be afraid. I won't do anything that you don't want me to. So you can drop your guard and as for the breakfast I prepared it. I am not as good as the chef but I hope you like it." The man smiled as served him breakfast.

They had their breakfast in silence. They both didn't talk much but they enjoyed the silence they both shared with each other.

"Shall we go" the man asked the boy holding his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"You will know when we reach there" the man just smiled at the boy. It was then the boy noticed what the man was wearing. He was not wearing any suite but just normal tshirt and half pants. The boy wondered where they will be going since it was the first time the boy saw the man wearing something so casual.

The boy was sitting in silence next to the man and he fell asleep. The man just looked and the boy and cluck ed due to the boys cuteness. Finally when the destination arrived the man kissed the boy on the head and whispered " I love you sweet" and he looked at the boy with all the love he have for the boy.

"Dear wake up" the man said slightly shaking the boy. The boy just opened his eyes and blinked trying to observe what was happening around him. He boy looked cute with his messy hair and fluffy face.

When the boy realised where he was a wide smile spread on his face. He wanted to come here since his childhood but no one brought him here he was not able to express his happiness. He was so happy that he hugged the man and jumped up and down making the car shake.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I wanted to come here but no one accompanied me. I really like it here." It was a theme park. Yes it was. It might be small things to others but it was big thing for the guy. The boy just unbuckeled his seat belt and ran to the park.

The whole day the boy was jumping and roaming inside the park. He has not missed a single ride he went to all the ride. Getting himself wet in water. The man just accompanied him everywhere not complaining about anything. The man was happy just seeing the boy happy. It made his heart swell with happiness. The man never knew that seeing his loved one happiness will make him happy too. The man was smiling like crazy seeing the boy.

They finally had only one ride left that was rope car. The boy was busy enjoying the birds view and the man was enjoying the boys view.

"Sweet" the man called the boy and took his little arms in his hand. The boy turned to look at the man and he was attracted by the man's eyes. The man and the boy just stared at each other and it was the man who broke the silence first.

"I love you sweet" the man said to boy.

"I know" the boy replied to the man with a smile and their rest of the journey was completely filled with silence.

When they both reached the home they both were too tired even to lift their finger and boy was completely exausted. They both settled themselves on the bed and was waiting for the sleep to claim them.

The boy was staring at the celeing "I want to say you something" the boy said to the man all of the sudden.

"What is it dear?" The main asked wrapping his hand on the boys waist. The boy just moved himself away from the man and opened his trunk retrieving an old chain.

"I don't know whether I can give the same amount of love you give me but I want to give this chain to you. This belong to my mother. She gave it to me before she passed away. I know it is not much of value but I want you to have this" the boy said giving the chain to the man.

"You don't have to do this. I didn't expect anything from you when I decided to give my love to you. I know you care for thus chain too much you can keep it yourself. You don't have to give me anything because you have to." The man said to the boy rejecting the chain from the boy.

"I am not giving it to you because I have to but because I want to." The boy said and made the man to wear the chain.

"I will take good care of it" the man said and kissed the boy's head.

"Just promise me one thing. No matter what happens just don't hate me" the boys said to the an hugging him tight.

"I will never hate you" the man said to boy holding him close to his chest.

"Thank you" the boy said to the man keeping his head on the man chest.

"But with one condition" the man said in serious tone.

"What is it?" The boy asked the man little scared.

"I want you call me with my name. I want to hear my name from your mouth in your voice" the man said to the boy making him to sit on his lap. The boy face was completely red and he was blushing.

"Good night Forth" the boy said and hid himself under the duvet. The man clucked seeing the scene in front of him. The boy was so cute and adorable.

"Good night sweet sleep well" the man said and pulled the boy close to him so that he can sleep. Forth was never happy in his life to this extend and this will be the day that he will not forget in his life ever.