Chapter 22

The man was holding the boy as if he was holding to his dear life. The man was blaming himself for the position of the boy. If the boy was not married to him he will not facing it right now.

"Master you called for me" the most faithful minion asked him.

"Change his school and I want to keep every single detail about him hidden in the new school" he ordered his minion.

"Make sure no one say any word to him. Do what it takes to keep others mouth shut" he said. His eyes were red with fury. He hates the coward who bully the weak. The bullied person has more courage than the person who bullies. He want to snap the neck of every person for hurting his husband. He will make sure that everyone pay in their own way.

It has been a week. The boy was sick and the man was taking care of the boy day and night.

"Dad don't leave me.." was the only sentence the boy say everytime the his fever reach the peak and it breaks the heart of the man. How can anyone hurt the angel of his life. The man was thinking how to make the boy's birthday special but he didn't think that the boy will spend his birthday on the bed due to his heart break.

The man was holding the boy's hand and looked at the boy like he was the sole reason for his existence. If he can, he would take away all the pain from the boy but everyone have their own demon to fight in their life. He has to face to make himself strong. He can  help the boy without the boy himself knowing his involvement but he has to face it. The  an knows that the boy was strong enough to take care of himself. The boy just need the guidance.

"I am sorry that you have to go through all the pain because of me. I am sorry behalf of your father. I am sorry that he cannot understand your worth. I am sorry that I am not able to save you from this cruel world. I am sorry that I used your father weakness to take you away from him. I am sorry for all the the things that happened in your life because of me. I am sorry even knowing how much it hurt you I cannot let you go. I am sorry that i cannot let go of you even I know that you are hurting due to me. I am sorry that I am selfish. I am sorry that I am too selfish to let you go. I am sorry" the man was literally breaking when he said those words. Tears were on verge of falling. He looked at the only person who has the ability to destroy him completely. If it was this guy, he was even ready to let of his life for the guy. If a moment comes like that he won't even hesitate to give his life for him but he cannot let the guy go and see him with someone else. The man knows that the boy was not happy now but he promised himself that he would do every possible thing to make the boy happy.

*

The boy was finally back on his feet. He was sitting on his bed and he was looking out of the window from his room. The butler came in with the boys food.

"Where is master?" The boy asked the butler. It has been nearly two weeks since the boy saw the man.

"He has gone out for some work, little master. He will be back tonight" the butler said to the boy. The boy just nodded in response.

"Is there anything you want to know little master?" The butler asked after setting the table up

"No, thank you" the boy replied and smiled at the butler.

The boy was waiting for the man. It was 12 at night and still the man didn't show up. The boy was looking at the door from time to time. He has to talk to that man. He has a lot of things to know. He will wait today no matter how long it takes.

It was finally 1 in the morning when the man entered the room. The man eyes immediately fell on the boy who was sitting on the bed.

"Why are you still awake. You have to get plenty of rest to be healthy again. It's not good for you to stay awake so late" the man said and tucked the boy.

"I have to talk with you" the boy said to the man.

"I am sure it can wait till morning little one. Sleep now" the man said to the boy wrapping his hands on the boy's thin waist.

"Why are you doing this" the boy asked the man.

"What are you talking about?" The man asked the boy.

"This" the boy said poiting to the masculine hand that was holding him.

"You don't want me to hold you? Fine. I won't touch you. I will ask butler to change your belonging to nearby room" the man said to the boy. He was trying very hard to hide his hurt from his voice.

"I am not saying about it. Why are you being nice to me? I am just your husband till my father pays the money back" the boy said to the man.

"What am I doing is humanity. I was just helping you when you needed it" the man replied it to the boy.

"My father was never nice to me. You are going to leave me at one point. Please don't be nice with me. I don't want to hurt when you leave" the boy said to the man holding the man's hand.

"If I don't let you go. You will accept me being nice to you"

"We both know that it's not true. You will let me go when you become bored of me. I am just a toy you"

"Am I treating you like a toy little one?" The man asked the boy looking straight at the boys eyes. The boy just started back at the man not knowing what to say.

"Answer me little one. Am I treating you like a toy?" The man asked stressing a little bit.

"No" the boy replied after a long pass.

"Does it look like I am playing  with you? I don't what you think but I like you. No not just like, I love you I really do. You might not be able to accept it now but I will make sure that you understand my love for you and I will never let you go. No matter what happens. I belong to you. Though you have not given your heart to me. I have given mine to you." He said to the  boy and kissed the boys head. The boy was too stunned to talk anything.

"I..." the boy stared.

"You don't have to say anything now. Just let me love you. It doesn't matter even if you don't reciprocate my feeling. Just allow me to love you" the  man said to the boy and held the boy tightly.

"This chain was given to me by the person who brought me up. He said to me that I should give it to the person whom I love more then my life. I am giving it to you. Just accept it. Don't reject. I will love you I my own way little one. You won't regret it. Let's sleep. You have a long day tomorrow. Just sleep" the man said to the boy and hugged him to sleep but the boy was wide awake not able to process the information that he heard. What will the man do to him, if he betrays him? Will he still love him?