Chapter 31

Ming  was sitting in front of the door, waiting for Kit to open the door. He has rested his head on his knees. He lost him once but never again in his life.  Not once he blame Kit for what happened in the past. Ming  was able to guess Kit was upto something. He knew everything that Kit was doing. He knew when he was forced to marry him. He knew when the collected information about him. He knew he was following him. He knew it. Yet he was not willing to do anything. When Ming  taught him how to shoot he found that he was hiding his skill wanted. He also knew that he was trained. He knew everything but he was not willing to do anything because it was Kit.  HIS Kit In the little corner of his heart he hoped that Kit will love him. He has hoped a lot of times that if they have met in an entire different situation.

When  Kit father asked him to protect his son without his own knowledge. He took the chance. He was not ready to let him go. So it was him who asked Oak to make the bet. It was him who provoked Kit from the beginning. He know the Kit that he saw few years back is not the Kit whom he is seeing now. For a fraction of second when their eyes met for the first time. He was afraid that he recognised him but at the little corner of his heart he wished that Kit remember the good time they shared with each other.

Few years ago he was desperate to find Kit.  He thought it was enough for him if he know that Kit was safe and well. Then when he saw him he started to crave for his companionship. As the time moved he became greedy. He wanted Kit all to himself. His first and last forever.

At first when Ming  saw Kit photo is the most powerful man hand the first thing that struck his mind was, whether Kit was going to be in trouble, any danger because he knew Kit was trained to kill him when he got married to him. when he found out that he was his son. There was lot of question that was bombarding his head.

Was Kit sent by the government as an undercover? If he was sent to him as undercover they would have said that he was not real forth but when he connected the dots, he was able to find that he was missing something. So he gathered information straight from his father.

"Was your son kidnapped before?" Was the first question Ming  asked Kit's father. His father face changed. It became hard. It looked like he was hiding a great pain.

"In oder to save him I have to know everything" Ming  pushed a little.

"I don't know whether he was kidnapped or not. My son was lost for two years and I found him again he was lying on the road fighting for his life. When I asked him what happened? He did not remember anything that happened in the past two years. So I never want him to be alone. I want someone who can take care of him from the distance without anyone knowing. I read your file and I know you went for undercover to catch the underworld Don.  I put my belief in you. I know you can save my son. I can give you anything you want. Just save my son" Kit father said

"Sir I can say you what happens in the two year that he went missing but I need your word about something. I want you to listen to everything I say to you with patience and let me explain and do not lose you temper" said Ming  and stared to say everything that happened in those two years. Kit father was quite throughout and when Ming  finished reporting everything, he asked

"What do you mean by you married to my son?" Kit father was so angry that he grabbed Ming  shirt.

"Yes I was and I am married to your son and I don't regret it. Never in this life and never I will. I am ready to save your son not as a bodyguard but as his life partner. I will save him everything I have. He was my ray of hope when I needed him and I will never let the brightness to go from my life. I was searching him for past three years now I know where his is I will not let him go whether you like it or not. I may be blunt but I love your son and i am his husband. This truth will not change. Don't worry sir, I will not enclose anything to your son.  I will make him choose me on his own. Thank you" he said to Kit father and walked without turning back. He didn't wait for the answer. He was sure of one thing whatever may be the answer he will not let his Kit go. He will not let his love go away from him ever again.