Chapter 6

Smut Alert read with caution. .

When Kit came out from the bathroom, all of friend shouted in chorus and clapping well they all were oblivious to what happened in the bathroom.

"So you succeed in hunting your prey?" it was oak who started asking question first. Kit wanted to shout that it was him who was preyed upon not the other way around but he cannot say it. He has his own image to maintain.

"No, no not yet he has to say I love you to Kit. Only then it is complete hunt." Continued Aim. Kit was so sure he will lose the bet. If he is not careful he will end up loosing himself to that guy.

"From the look of Ming he will confess soon enough.. Oie.. Kit he was blushing from head to toe and his pink cheeks were so adorable" said wad. Wad.... he is not adorable he is devil in disguise. Screamed Kit's mind but still he was not able to utter a single word.

"How does his lips taste? Is it soft as it looks" asked Aim. No, not soft at all but may be little pink and not so hard but no not soft it doesn't feel like kissing a marshmallow.

"I should have clicked the pic guys. Ming was so naked when Kit was feasting on his lips. Just seeing it made me hard. Few more minutes I would have joined the party" said oak. What do you mean by clicking a pic oak. Joining the party..? Haha sure if you know him. It will not be a party for you but him seriously my friends mind are made up rusted iron. How can they say that that devil is adorable.

"Can I taste him after you done with him. So is so adorable" asked Wad. Sure after he devour me.. seriously? How can you guys be so stupid. Stop irritating me guys you have no idea what you are talking about.

"He is too innocent for you" said aim. Oh God aim it is us who are innocent for him. He is a pervert and he is a devil.

"If Kit is his predator by the time he finish playing with him he won't be innocent anymore. I would like to have him. If not the bet I would have claimed him as my own and kept him safe with me." Replied wad to Aim comment. I have nothing to say nothing. Just stop talking about him if you have no idea about him. He is a devil a pure devil.

"Just stop it and go home. I am tired" Kit shouted. He was furious and he was angry. He didn't like it one bit...Maybe because Ming is a devil or maybe because he belongs only to him. ...

***

The class was about to start. The moment when Kit entered the class his eyes spotted one particular person who was looking innocent and detached from the world but when Kit saw him his mind screamed one word WOLF.

Kit did every possible thing to ignore his presence. He acted like he didn't see him but his heart was beating fast and he silently slides next to Aim.

"Hey Kit go to Your prey. He is sitting alone. It is a nice chance for you make him fall and next three class is presentation" aim said winking his eyes. Aim had no clue that he was throwing Kit to lion's den. Kit was so reluctant to move himself but aim pushed out of the bench and made a girl to sit next to him forcing Kit to take place next to Ming.

When Kit went near Ming desk Ming didn't slide in but rather asked Kit to go inside. Well he trapped and he has no way to escape. The only escape was blocked by the lion itself.

When the professor entered the light went out automatically. The only light that illuminated the entire hall was the light from the projector. Kit was sitting so stiff and if he can he will not dare to breath too. He was too aware of the person who was next to him but that person was completely giving his attention to the screen in front of him. Kit was anticipating Ming touch but when Ming didn't do anything Kit was disappointed slightly.. no no he was not disappointed but relived yes that was the correct word. Relived. He swear to God that he didn't feel a little prick in his heart when Ming kept his hand to himself. That feeling was relief .. surly clearly relief. Well that what he said to himself.

When Kit started to focus on the presentation. He felt a hand on his butt and that hand moved to his waist and pulled him closer and at the same time his phone vibrated.

"Don't wear low hips darling I can see your ass peaking out. I don't mind if you show it to me. I don't want others to see what is mine."

When Kit saw the message he froze in his place. Ming just moved his hand more lower and grabbed his ass.

"It's so handful. I like it your ass or should I say mine" came the next message.

"You are sexulally harassing me. I can put you in jail for this" replied Kit

"Haha... I like to know exactly how dear?"

"I will use your text as proof"

"Are you sure that you have the texts.  Check your inbox sweet" came the reply Kit hurried opened the inbox only to see that it was empty and indicated no text was sent and received.

"You can't find proof against me dear and you know what is sexulal harassment?" He texted and his hand moved towards Kit's front and he slightly touched his thighs stoking it and Kit was so aware of the light touch and he was gripping his phone till his knuckles became white.

"Don't moan if you Don't want to get caught" came the next text.

"I don't like your touch and no way I will moan. I hate your touch"

"Is it sweet can I ask your body?" Ming replied and moved his hand more front and touched his little possession that was hard and Kit on the other hand was breathing heavily and his hand automatically went to reach Ming hand that was touching his little one. Kit was trying so hard to remove Ming hand but he has no strength to do it. He slowly unzipped Kit's pant and slipped his hand inside his boxer.

"So soft yet so hard" Ming whispered and took Kit's hand and placed Kit's hand on his own little one

"You can touch mine dear. Just seeing your flushed face make me hard" Ming whispered and started to Stroke him. Kit was so lost and he was trying very hard not to moan. His clunched Ming things so tight and he was trying really very hard not to move. Ming can feel Kit's hand piercing his flesh but he was so busy pleasuring Kit that he didn't mind the pain. He liked the pain that comes with pleasure.

Kit unknowingly started to push himself more closer to Ming and his head already hit the desk and his mouth was opening and closing like a gold fish and Ming was teasing Kit so much he didn't allow him to come. When he was in the Peak he slowed his stoke and Ming was making him to see hell or should I say heaven.  Ming was repeating the same thing again and again and in all of sudden his stokes  became harsh and fast and the bell ring and Kit's release synchronised in the same moment.

Ming threw his jacket on Kit's lap along with some tissues and moved out of the class and Kit's phone vibrated again

"Hope you can walk safe since your ass is intact but not for too long and by the way you react too good for hating my touch" when Kit read this text he was furious..very much

The predator got hunted again but can we say that the predator like being hunt by the prey?