Chapter 29

6 years before

I was not sure what was happening. My entire body hurts. I cant feel my legs or arms i tried to move but i cant do anything. I was faintly  conscious. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids where heavy. I dont know when the blackness took over me.

When i opened my eyes again it was bright and looked at the unfamiler place. I cannot recognise anything which was around me.

I tired to remeber something. My name, my family anything but nothing comes to my mind. What happened to me why am I in bed. What is happening to me?

"You are awake finally" the elderly man asked me.

"I just smiled at him not knowing what to answer. I tired to remember who he was but nothing comes to my mind. Everything was black completely" i dont know how to react to my situation.

"Can you recognise me?" The man asked. I just nodded my head saying that I cannot recognise him.

"I am your father. Your name is Kit and I am Dave" the elderly man said but I don't know why I am not able to accept it. I just looked at him when the blackness took over me again.

**

3 months later

Once I got better my por trained me with other man. He thought me martial arts and everything. I don't understand it then I thought that he taught me these because he was afraid that I will get hurt again. My reflex where good too and it was like I knew everything and it was not something new to me.

"You are doing what I say whether you like it or not" my por said to me.

"Por how can you ask me to kill someone. It is a sin" I was upset with my father what ever may be the reason. He cannot just kill someone just because you hate that person.

"I didnt train you and feed you for you to go against me. I am not asking you to kill innocent people but a Don of mafia" he was angry and yelling at me.  No matter what he says but I will not do it.

"Police are there for that. Why do you want me do it? Am I even your child?" I was yelling I cannot take it.

"No one can get near him and you do. And no you are not my child if you where mine you will not do it" he said

"Por you are playing right?"

"No I am not i should have left you to die on the road when you were a child. I should not have taken you in" he said and I was not able to control my tears. I really do not want to cry in front of him but I cannot hold it anymore.

"You better do what I want not as my son but as a faithful servant to the master who saved your life and fed you for 15 years" everything crumbled for me. He is not my father. Everything which I thought as true was not true anymore. Is my name even Kit? 

**
1 month later

"Everything has been set. You just have to follow the plan?" Said the other man who trained Kit.

"What plan?" My por asked

"Nothing just gamble and the rest will follow" he said.

**

"I lost everything I had and you boy going to bring it back to me. I am going to sell you to them and once you pay my debt you can return back" he said to me grabbing handful of my hair. It hurts but I never let out a sound. I know what happen when I talk back. For oast one month if I don't do what they say they just beat me. So I know when to keep quite and when to talk.

"Do you want me to do physical labour?" I asked him.

"No I want to kill your master and you are going in there as servant" he said to me and I was not reacting in anyway. Just I want to escape from here and never comeback. I am going to be sold from one monster to another.