Chapter 27

Kit was silent throughout the way. He didn't try to talk neither did Ming and they where accompanied by knot. Kit mind was going to blow in a lot of things happened in last 6 months. A lot he cannot understand what was happening. One minute everything looked alright and next minute everything was a mess. He doesn't know whom to believe and who not to. Ming killed someone in front of his eyes. Everything was a lie. Everything which he thought true was a lie. He was breaking inside but at the same time, he was trying to hold himself up. He will not break down. Not now.

Finally they reached the place where they wanted to reach. It was big house. Looked like a palace with works and all. Seeing such a big house is not new to him his family was rich too but he never thought Ming will be this rich. Wait is Ming is even his real name? Kit has lot of questions in his mind lot of doubts but he didn't voice his thoughts.

When they got down. They were warmly welcomed by a old man.

"I hope you are well master" the old man smiled at them.

"I am fine p. Just take him to rest I will be there in few minutes" he said to the old man and signalled him to take Kit inside. Kit just followed the old man not saying anything.

"Do you think it will be alright?" Knot asked Ming once Kit was out of their site.

"I hope everything goes well. We have kept him dark as much as he can but not anymmore. There is no go. He has to know. We cannot hide it anymore from him."

"Take care nong. Call me if you need anything"

Ming entered Kit room. Kit didn't acknowledge Ming presence he just kept quite and didn't talk anything.

"Kit" Ming called him. Kit just raised his head and glared at him not saying anything.

"Kit I am sorry" Ming said to Kit but still there was no response from him. So Ming continued what he was saying.

"I am sorry Kit.  I know that you are angry on me and also know that you are questioning everything that happened between us. Before I start to say what happened. I would like to make two things clear. One is that I love you please don't question my love for you and two Ming is my real name. I will say everything that you need to know without hiding anything from you. I just ask you to listen to everything before you judge me.

I don't know where to start but I have to start at one place. As you know my name is Ming and I may look like I am of your age but I am 7 years older than you I am 27 years old. I practically grew up here. My family is a rich family but my father devoted himself to the nation. I lost my mom when I was a kid. So practically my father brought me up. He was not there with me most of the time. The butler whom you saw downstairs was the one who fulfilled the role of my father. My father is a very strict man. Everything changed in my life when I reached my 24th birthday. I learnt all the self defence from my very young age but I never went to any tournament. Practically no one knew about my existence.

One night my father called me asked me to come to his headquarters and he gave me a bundle of file for me to memorise. He gave me two days to learn every available detail. I knew knot from there. He was there with me throughout the time. After two days my father took me to meet someone who was behind the bars. He said that he was a smuggler and asked me to help them to catch his gang. To be exact he was the gang l
Leader. That's what we thought but soon they realised that he has someone above him. So my father trained me to be a spy and that's how I got the name wolf.

They made me to replace the gang leader. They made me act as the gang leader. Since no one in Thailand a had seen his face they assured me that I can pull it off. I was afraid but knot entered the den along with me. One day I was beaten very badly due to a street fight they where trying to kill me. They where trying to kill the gang head but they don't know that I am not the one whom they were looking for. It was fight between two gangs. It was then I met a boy he was barely was 16 years old. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. I tried finding him for months but I got lucky when his step father sold him to me due to a debt that's what I thought. Till he pulled triggers on me when I was close to find the head. The person ta who tried to kidnap you was also from the gang. When they found that I was not their leader I had to flee from the site. I stayed in America for three years and retuned back to Thailand.

When I reached here I was sent to protect you. Since your father was powerful man they wanted me as your guard. I collected every details about you before entering the college. Yes I tricked your friends to place bet so that I can get close to you. You know what happened after that. I have said everything I can to you. I will leave you alone because I know that it was lot to take in for you. When you are ready to talk I will be waiting for you downstaris" Ming said and left Kit leaving to his thoughts.

"Does he know that you are his husband?" The butler asked Ming.

"Not yet p. That has to wait. He already has lot of things in his mind now. It's not time for him to know about it yet." Ming said to the butler smiling.

But I wish he remember about me. Ming thought to himself and left to wait for his Kit with patience.