Chapter 34

When I went to the most crowed place in the city I saw the butler waiting for me in the middle of the crowd. Knot was no where to be found. When the butler noticed me he stared to walk away from the crowed area. Imidietly my sense stared to get widen. I can understand when he wanted to meet in the most crowed place but why he has to move away when he see me. When I paid attention the surrounding. I do sent feel good. I feel like something is wrong.

Abort the mission I texted to knot and crossed the butler as if I have no idea who he was. I know knot will bring where I want him to. I just have to plan it correct. As far as now I can understand one thing they are targeting both of us and I have to infiltrate into their territory and I am need of our secret crew of 6 members.

Viper, cyber, panther,hawk,merman and finally angel. Angel and cyber doesn't enter the field. It's only wolf which is me, viper who is very good at infiltrating into other territory like snake and he can be aware of the situation miles away. Panther who is very good at combat and kill the enemy at one strike which was Wad, hawk is a sniper no one can escape from the eyes of hawk if the target is set. It is none other than Tew, then its me wolf i am good at making strategy for attack and finally merman Aim. He is very good at chemistry and he is well versed in poisonous gas.

"Wipe out" I gave sattilite message to my crew and patiently waited for the work to be done.

*

"Wolf, if we want to infiltrate the mafia den then we have to break 4 stages. If we are not careful we might get caught in the stage one itself. If we can tackle the stage one other we can handle"

"What is the stage 1 viper"

"The security camera. They have installed the security camera in 10 miles surrounding. There is no vehicle that can go in or out without their knowledge. We can do power black out but it will only raise their suspicion. Since they know that you are alive. What can we do?"

"Totally how many camera are installed in the surrounding?"

"50 to 60 of them. We cannot jam all of it at the same time"

"No viper we are not going to jam it we are going to play with it. Did cyber arrived?"

"Yes"

"Call for him. What is the next stage?"

"The security at the gates there are around 50 of them trained man. At the top we can neutralise 30 of them in 15 mins if luck is with us. Then the main gate where the den is located. The security over there is fully armed we cannot easily break through it and the patrolling is done in shift basis and the light is kept on 24×7 and finally the master. If we can break through these 3 stages we can take care of the master but the problem is no one knows who he is and he is very well known for his cunning strike. Now my question is how are we going to infiltrate?"

"We need a scapegoat"

"Don't say you are going to do that...."

"It's the only way..."

"You can't put the life in danger wolf"

"If we don't wipe out now. None of us can be safe..."

"Call for him.."

**

"This is our game plan. We are going to execute it tonight. My tomorrow morning either we should be alive or they should be. Cyber I want you to hack in to their system. And record the things that is happening in their surrounding for from the moment you hack into them.  I want you pay the recording the moment we enter  into their territory. Merman I want you to neutarile the 50 guard outside the gate. I just want them unconscious not dead but powerful one. Viper I want you to create a disturbance when Merman complete his work. Hawk I want you to be at your toes if we fail the mission then I want you to blast the place up and as for as me I will be the one who gets in first. Do I make the things clear? And make sure the healer is ready in the near by area. We will need him if and mishap occurs.  We are not going to lose any life due to our carelessness. Believe in yourself and we can do it. Now start the work as for as Me. I am going to get caught. Make sure you infiltrate into their territory within 60 minutes. "

"Yes wolf"

"Viper I think it's time for you  set the netting agian. This say to him that we will say the place and make sure that the place should not be suspious and they should not find that I am trying to get in to them. Viper you will  follow me in long distance keep others informed and make sure you don't get into they way"

"But wolf what if they shoot you the moment they see you?"

"No they won't kill me. They need me to lure Kit out. As long as Kit don't get caught they will not touch me. I can assure you that."

"You want them to take Kit too?"

"Yes I want them to think that. If you know what I mean"

"OK.  Keep every thing ready.  Time for some hunt"

**

It was noon time. The butter was waiting the most luxurious hotel in the city. He was nervous and his palm was sweating like crazy.

"They told me to give you this sir" a boy came and delivered the parcel to the butler. When he open the parcel he saw a mobile. The moment he took the  phone in his hand. It started to ring.

"Hello" the butler said.

"I don't want you to say anything just listen to what I say and keep walking as per my direction.  I want you to get out of the hotel now. I know you have people watching the place so don't try to ask any question just follow my order. I want you to move away from them now go straight and and turn left when you. I want you to cross the road but not now wait. Till I ask you to cross the road" it was sthen a bus was coming at the other end.

"Now cross the road. I want you to climb the bus that come first" he said and he kept stalling the butler but he made sure at least one of them was following him.

When the butler reached the deserted place.

"I am sorry for making you run this way" Ming said and came out of the hidding.

"Forth.." was the 1st word that came out from the butler voice

"I am not forth  and you know that too. The butler said."

"No.. forth  is not .. " before  the butler can finish his word he was shot dead right in front of Ming and before he can realize what is happening he experienced black out.

Is forth alive? If he is alive  then who it will be?