Chapter 21

Well Kit was still angry on Ming and he was attacking Ming at every move. It's not that Ming didn't like it. Ming loved the little attacks from his Kit.  He just loved everything about Kit.  His smile, his childish nature, innocent heart, his dark hair. Chocolate brown skin, everything.

"Sweet why are you not talking with me. I thought we made up yesterday night" Ming said to Kit trying to coax him up but nothing worked. He even cooked Kit favourite dish but still no.

"Sweet please.. I am not looking like a lost puppy" Ming said with a pount on his lips. Mostly it works on all the people but no, not on Kit.  He just looked at Ming lips then moved his eyes back to Ming eyes. He just stare at him for few seconds and rolled his eyes away.

"Sweet..." Ming used his husky voice to coax him. Kit just glared at him. Well Kit was shooting daggers through his eyes.

"Sorry" Ming said in a very low voice and showed his cute pount.

Kit was busy looking at the rosy lips of his lover. He was more concentrated on Ming lips than his words. Kit lost it completely the only thing that was running in his mind was to taste those rosy lips of his. Kit just want one thing now. He grabbed Ming by neck and kissed him. He literally ate the rosy lips of Ming. He pulled Ming more closer to him, so that his body was plastered against Ming. The other hand of his was on Ming hips pulling him close. Kit was aggressive. He doesn't know what caused the aggression. He had the sudden need to own Ming. He was horny and he want to feel the warmth of Ming. Kit was rubbing his hips against Ming and an involuntary moan came from his mouth.

"Love you" Kit said without he realising it. They both wear panting and Ming was leaning on Kit's shoulder. Ming inhaled the most familiar scent.

"I love you too sweet" he said slightly licking Kit's neck and bit it, marking him.

"Take me out" Kit said to Ming in between his moan

"Where do you wanna go?" Ming asked exploring Kit's exposed skin.

"Anywhere is fine as long as it's with you" Kit said allowing himself to feel the feathery yet tight hold of Ming.

"Let me take my car then" Ming said moving little bit away from Kit.

Kit just pulled Ming in the right moment so that Ming ended up on Kit chest again.

"I don't want car take the bike out. I want to hold you tight. I want to warp against you like a second skin" Kit said just holding Ming near him.

"Be careful of what you ask sweet you might get what you ask, maybe more than that" Ming said.

"I don't mind it as long as it is you" Kit said pulling Ming more close to him. Kit was unexpectedly more clingy on Ming. He acted like he was afraid to let go of Ming.

"Kit are you alright" Ming asked Kit. He was sensing that something was not right.

"Why? I am fine" Kit replied.

"If you are hurt about yesterday incident I am sorry. I promise that I won't leave you alone. I will not runaway from you. I won't leave you even if you push me away." Ming said looking straight into Kit's eyes.

"What am I not supposed to feel horney? Do I need a fucking reason to be clingy on my boyfriend?" Kit was trying to seduce Ming with his low husky voice along with light blow from his lips.

"You don't have to seduce me Kit all you have to do is look at me and I will give you what you want" Ming said grabbing Kit's waist. Ming was about to kiss Kit again but his phone rang right at that moment.

"Don't attend it" Kit said trying to kiss Ming.

"Just a moment sweet I will,  be back to you" Ming said and picked his phone up the display name on the phone made Ming to go to his alpha mode.

"Hello" Ming said to the caller on the phone. Other than that Ming didn't say anything.

"I will be there within 20" Ming said before hanging the phone down.

"If you go now, You will be sleeping on the couch for rest of the month" Kit said to Ming holding his hand.

"Did you attend Nam phone while I was in bath?" Ming asked staring at Kit's eyes. Kit didn't say anything other than looking at the floor.

"I am asking you a question answer me Kit"

"Don't go" Kit said once again

"It's not time for you to be jelous Kit. I have to go" Ming said he was in brink of exploding. Kit has no idea what he was playing with.

"Atleast say where you are going? Who is she?" Kit asked still holding Ming hand.

"It's not the time to talk about it Kit. I will say you. But I have to go now" Ming said once again.

"You got bored of me so soon. Didn't you?" Kit asked his voice was so low. Ming knew that Kit was upset but he don't have time for it he has to go.

"I never get bored of you Kit. I love you. Please trust me. I will let you know when the time comes. Just trust me on this" Ming said and kissed Kit's head before leaving the room.

Kit was looking at the closed door through which Ming left. At first he was upset. Then he felt like crying then his emotion changed into anger. Yes, Kit was fuming right now because the sun has set and Ming didn't show up. When Ming entered the room Kit just curled himself in bed. When Ming was about to get on the bed

"Don't even think about it" Kit said and threw a pillow on Ming face.

"If you want me to forgive you. You better sleep on the couch for the next week" Kit said to Ming without turning his head towards Ming. Well Ming was not in position to say anything. He just took the pillow and settled himself on the couch and slept. 

On the bed Kit was twisting and turning because he was not able to sleep. He was disturbed. He just opened his eyes and saw Ming sleeping peacefully and his anger reached the peak. How can Ming sleep so peacefully when Kit was trying very hard to get some sleep. How can Ming act as if nothing happened in the morning. He just sat on the bed for more than half an hour looking at Ming.  Then a smile curled on his lips. When a wild thought entered his mind. 

Kit maybe angry but he need his sleep now. So he fits himself on the small couch along with Ming.  He plastered himself on Ming so that he won't fall off the couch.

"If you ever cheat on me I will castrate you" Kit said to the sleeping man and waited for the sleep to climb him. When Kit's breath became even a small smile curled on the pale man lips and he held the tanned man more closer to him and slept.