Chapter 5

A/N slight mature content ahead read with caution...

Kit was boiling with anger. He wanted to restore his prestige that was lost due to Ming. He cannot allow that little kiss to make him feel like a prey. For damn it he is a predator who hunts not someone who get hunted. Well that's what he thinks about himself but it is not the nature of the predator to know about the prey? But does he know the nature of his prey? If he doesn't know the nature of the prey that he is aiming to hunt then he is not a pradator.

Kit was planning his move carefully very carefully. He will make Ming to step back.  He will make him feel humiliated. He will make him scared. He will get what he lost. He gained the fear from other people due to lot of work he can't lose it just like that. If the thing what happened between Kit and Ming gets out he will lose his face. Others will mock at him. He cannot let that happen never.

To Kit's satisfaction it was PE class next everyone has to take bath after the end of class he will make his plan in motion that time. After the class gets over. He asks his friend to wait for him because he knows that if the time was delayed for sure his friends will come to check on him. He will make that time to his advantage.

He quietly waiting out for Ming to enter the bathroom. The moment Ming enter the bathroom. Kit stole all the cloths that Ming was having. He can walk of the bathroom with towel but he cannot go to home with towel right. So dear Ming has to ask him to return the cloths he took. Kit will make him beg for his cloths.

When Kit think about the scene that will happen when Ming comes to know about his dress made Kit delightful. One after the other left the washroom. Now it was only Ming and he was lesuirely taking his bath. It took him few moments to realise that his cloths were gone and Ming very well knew who the culprit was. Before walking out of the bathroom Ming made one thing clear that it was only Kit that was present there no one else. He cannot allow others to see the real him other than Kit.

"Ready to accept your fault? Or should I say Defeat?" Kit asked with a ogling voice to Ming who was still stuck in the bathroom.

Well, if Ming did what Kit thinks then he is not Ming right. The shock was there for Kit but not Ming. Ming opened the bathroom door just like that to be exact nude and he didn't give a damn about the person who was standing in front of him. When Kit saw him his face changed and he doesn't know what was happening. Kit eyes automatically lowered down and his cheeks started to stain with red colour. Fuck Ming was not even trying to hide himself. He just stood in front of him proud like he has won a medal.

"Like what you see sweet?" Ming asked with the same tone which Kit used before. Kit who was so out of mind cannot find any word to reply to him. He felt like his throat was dried and he can't find his voice. His eyes widen when he saw a particular thing shining there it was pierced.

"I am having the same thing as you sweet or is yours too small?"  Kit was like a tomato now. Nothing comes out. Ming pulled Kit inside the bathroom and he care not to close the door. Ming pulled Kit on himself and kissed him but if you see it from the outside it will look like it was Kit who was taking the advantage.

Ming wet body was pressed on Kit and Kit dress was getting wet and Kit was so lost in the kiss and nothing was working for him. He can only feel the person in front of him. Ming just deepen the kiss and in that process he spanked Kit's butt. Kit slightly moaned and yelped when  the contact was made. Ming let go of the kiss and said

"You don't have the age neither the experience to prank me kid. You need to think something more than this" Ming said to Kit covering himself with towel. Well Kit was still shell schoked.

" and sweet dry yourself before going out I don't like anyone seeing what is mine" Ming said and winked at him.

In this process Kit doesn't even know that the dress he held was in Ming hand now. Ming just clucked before leaving the stunned Kit.

Our Predator Kit became the prey again.