Episode 27 : I admire you!

Start from the beginning

Aye Dil Farebi, Tham Sa Gaya Kyun

Aisi Waisi Baat Soch Kar

Bas Mein Na Mere Ab Ye Raha Hai Tujh Pe Aake Dil Ye Jo Ruka Hai

Aise Tera Main... Jaise Mera Tu… (x2) Jaise Mera Tu…

Hey… Oo… Ee… Na Na… Yeah…

Mehar, Mehar, Meherbani Ho

                                        Siyali puts ointment on sid's cut and puts bandage around his hand. As she does, Sid keeps looking at Siyali. She looks into his eyes, then resumes tying the bandage. A lot of deeply buried feelings of love start floating in Sid's heart waiting to be free. Sid and Siyali look at each other with a lot of love and affection. As she walks away with the medical kit, Sid looks at his bandage and smiles remembering how much Siyali cared for him. She comes back.

Si - Sid?

S - Hmm?

Si - Apparently, Adi sir tumhe dhoondh rahe the. We must go.

Fariyad Karti Phir Yaad Karti

Sochti Hoon Tumko Baar Baar

                                    Vidurshi is seen taking the mike in her hand and singing.

Na Chaahatein Hain, Par Chaahte Kyun

Tumko Yunhi Mere Aas Paas

                                    Sid walks towards her and stands next to her. Siyali slowly lifts her head and looks at Sid who says "Let's go" she nods and both of them leave.

Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai, Kuch Phir Bhi Hai

Tumse Milke Dil Ko Ye Laga Hai

                                   Rohan, with the mike in his hand walks near Vidurshi as he sings.

Aise Tera Main... Jaise Mera Tu… (x2)

Jaise Mera Tu, Jaise Mera Tu… (x3)

Hoo Hoo… Jaise Mera Tu

Meher, Meher, Meherbaniya

Jaise Mera Tu… Jaise Mera Tu

                                  Vidurshi looks at Rohan and smiles as he reciprocates. Both of them sing. Sid and Siyali come to meet Aditya sir. As they walk, Sid smiles seeing Rohan sing on stage.

The crowd goes crazy as the song finishes. They loved it. They clapped, hooted and whistled.

Vidurshi slowly walks near Rohan and takes his hand. Rohan looks down to see his hand held by Vidurshi. He looks at her who looks at the audience and smiles. She takes a dramatic bow holding the end of her dress. Then they walk off the stage.

Vi (playfully) - Wow! Rohan! You are so cool. I admire you.

She hugs him. He remembers the same dialogue from their childhood days

[Flash back starts]

In their grade 7, Rohan and his friends are seen surrounding a little girl, who is none other than Vidurshi. They are ragging her.

Ro - Say "Rohan you're so cool, I admire you"

Vidurshi stares at him.

[Flash back over]

Rohan doubtful taps her shoulder. Vidurshi breaks the hug and continues telling about how great he sang and how she felt. Rohan gives a confused and frustrated look. Suddenly he sees Lucky, Ishaan and others coming towards them.

I - Bro, you were great.

Ishaan and Lucky hug him. Rohan gives a dull smile. Sid and Siyali also come.

S - Adi Sir?

Adi - Wow! Sid. Good timing! Kab bulaya tha aur kab aa rahe ho?

S - Sorry Sir. Ek choti problem mein phas gaya.

Adi - Problem? Kaise problem? (Looks at his hand) Tumhara haath ko kya hua.

Sid and Siyali look at each other and then at Utkarsh standing there.

S - Kuch nahi sir. Buss hath mein chot lag gayi. That's why.

Adi - I see.

Si - Sir apne bulaya kyun?

Vi - Sir wanted you to sing along with me, Sid. But last minute mein Rohan ne gaa liye.. Woh bhi itna acha.

I - I didn't even know that you sing.

L - Woh bhi itna ache se!

S - Iss mein hairan hone ki kya baath hai?

Everyone looks at Sid.

S - Rohan toh humesha se hi gaa ta tha. I still remember. Bachpan mein toh........

Sid looks at Rohan who looks back at him. Both of them stare at each other as it was after a very long time that they spoke about their childhood together.

--------------------------------------------------------------