Marcus Flint x reader ~ I do

Requested by: worldamimelover

Enjoy!
-

'I can't believe this is happening.' Your mother smiled while zipping up your dress.

You and Marcus both had to redo your exams because it didn't really go as planned. You were both 18 years old now. With the entire thing going one with Voldemort possibly being back, Marcus didn't want to wait any longer.

You and Marcus had been dating since your fourth year. With the entire wizarding world about to enter a war Marcus wanted to make sure that you two would stay together.

You two recently graduated and were now about to get married. You were glad that everyone approved. Your parents and his, your friends and his.. You couldn't wait.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing your dreamdress.

'Same mum.' You sighed. 'Thank you for being here.'

'Of course honey.' She smiled.

The door opened and your father walked in. You turned around and looked at him. He looked at you for a moment and get tears in his eyes. You walked over to him and hugged him.

'You're so beautiful. I'm proud of you.' He smiled.

'Thank you dad. I love you.'

You let him go and he looked at you for a moment.

'Are you ready?' He asked.

You nodded and smiled. He took you outside. Your mother walked ahead of you two so she could sit down. You heard music playing. You father was holding you. You took a deep breath.

'Yes.' You smiled.

Your father walked you down the aisle. You saw your family and his. But for most of the time you were focused on Marcus. He looked so cute in his suit. He got tears in his eyes when he saw you and you had the same. When you were at the front Marcus grabbed your hand. Your dad gave him a manly hug before walking away.

'You look so beautiful.' Marcus spoke softly.

'So do you.' You smiled.

'Welcome everyone. We're gathered here to join this man and his woman. They each have something to say before we continue to the vows. We'll start with Marcus.'

Marcus grabbed your hands and looked at you.

'Well here we are.' He smiled.

You smiled back at him and already felt that you were about to cry.

'I never expected this when we started dating 5 years ago. I never knew you ended up meaning so much to me.'

He coughed to try and get the lump out of his throat.

'Erm.. with everything that had been going on I just had to ask you if you wanted to marry me. I couldn't stand the thought of maybe not being able to marry you after this is over. I never expected you'd say yes. I know we're young but I'm glad everyone ended up agreeing and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the most important thing I have and I love you.'

You wiped some escaping tears away but you couldn't stop smiling.

'Marcus.. I was surprised when you asked me if I wanted to date you. I didn't think anyone like you would even like me but here we are. 5 years and now ik standing here. When you asked me I couldn't even bring to words how happy I was. I still feel so lucky to be standing here with you.'

You took a moment to try to calm down. You saw Marcus wiping a tear away.

'I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We still got so many years and I love you.. I love you and I want to spend all of those years with you.'

You looked at the guest. You saw your mother crying. You smiled at her for a moment.

'Marcus Flint , will you take Y/N Y/L to be your wife? To promise you'll be true to him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. That you will love him and honour him all the days of your life?'

Marcus smiled nervously at you but with the brightest smile He said: 'I do.'

'Y/N Y/L , will you take Marcus Flint, to be your husband? To promise you'll be true to him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. That you will love him and honour him all the days of your life?'

'I do.' You smiled.

The rings were brought to you. Marcus grabbed yours and slid it around your finger and you did the same to him.

'I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.'

Marcus pulled you closer and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back right away while there was cheering around you. You pulled back and Marcus wiped your tears away.

'I love you.' He smiled.

'I love you too.'