draco x reader ~ we promise

Requested by: ellabellastellakella

Enjoy!

-

'Draco?' You asked.

You looked around. It was raining outside. Most people were inside at this point. You were at the lake. There wasn't anyone around.

Then someone scared you from behind. You let out a scream and felt two arms wrap around you.

'You were looking for me?' He asked.

'Draco.. You scared me.' You laughed.

You turned around and kissed him right away. Draco kissed you back.

'Why did we meet up outside. Have you seen my hair.'

'It's beautiful. I like it.' You laughed.

You were both completely soaked. Draco pulled you underneath a tree to get some sort of cover. Draco smiled at you.

'I missed you. This sneaking around is fun but hard.' He said.

'It's not my fault that you can't date a hufflepuff.'

'It's not only that.' He said. 'You're also friends with Potter and his gang.'

What you didn't know was that Hermione, Ron and Harry were passing the corridors that had a view on the lake. No one really paid attention to the outside but Hermione recognised you right away. They had been looking for you.

'What's she doing?' Hermione asked.

'Who?' Ron asked.

They looked outside.

'Y/N, she's out there with... is that Draco?' Hermione asked.

'We've got the get her inside. She can get sick. Besides she might not even voluntarily be spending time with Draco.' Harry said.

He rushed outside. Ron and Hermione followed him.

'We have to meet more often then.' You smiled at him. 'I wouldn't want you to miss me.'

Draco pulled you and little closer and kissed you again. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed him back.

'Bloody hell..'

You pulled back and turned your head. You saw your friends just staring at you two.

'Erm.. hi.' You said.

'And when were you thinking about telling us?' Hermione asked while crossing her arms.

'When you guys hate Draco less..' You said.

Draco wrapped an arm around you. Harry walked over to him and swatted his arm away from you.

'Calm down, Potter.' He sighed. 'No need to be like this.'

'Don't pretend like you're the sweetest guy on earth.' Harry hissed.

'I'm not. She knows I hate you. She doesn't seem to care much.' Draco smirked.

Draco pushed Harry away and pulled you a little closer to him. You laid your head against him.

'Y/N, are you even thinking?' Hermione asked.

'Yes.' You just said.

'And you came to the conclusion that dating Draco is a good idea.'

'Secretly dating was a good idea. So you guys need to keep it a secret too.'

You looked at your friends who looked at you in disgust. You suddenly felt very bad. Seeing them looking at you like that. Like you just betrayed them. You stepped a little away from Draco.

'Listen.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys.. I didn't want to risk it. Draco and I.. We really like each other.'

'You're dating the guy who's been mean to you since day one.' Ron said.

'We started talking more.. and he's actually different. I get him a little better than you guys.'

Draco saw the change in your behaviour. You felt uncomfortable and not very confident anymore.

'We're your friends. Don't you trust us.'

'She doesn't.' Draco interfered.

You looked at him.

'I told her that she could tell you all if she wanted too but for some reason she hasn't.. and to be honest I get it now.'

The three looked at them. You didn't say anything. You wanted to know what he wanted to say. Was he standing up for you?

'Shut up Malfoy.' Harry hissed.

'No. No I'm not going to shut up.' Draco snapped while stepping forwards. 'You call yourself friends?'

'Who are you to judge us on our quality of friendship?' Hermione asked. 'You don't even have any friends!'

'If you think you're being good friends, you're not. Y/N can be with who ever she wants. Isn't it important that she's happy?! For wizards sake this is exactly why she didn't tell you. The judgement!' Draco hissed.

Draco grabbed your hand.

'Friends you call yourselves. Disgusting.'

Draco took you with him, back into the rain. He let your hand go and wrapped his arm around you. He saw You staring at the floor. Draco stopped and pulled your chin up.

'They don't deserve you.' Draco said.

Draco leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back right away.

-

The next day you were sitting back at the lake. You didn't speak to your friends since what happened. You never knew they'd respond like that.

'Y/N..'

You looked up and saw your friends. You looked back at your potions book.

'Y/N, please.. we want to apologise.' Hermione said.

You closed your book and looked at them while raising your brows.

'Seriously? You want to apologise now?' You asked.

'As soon as Draco is kinder to you than we are then there's a problem.' Ron said.

'There is no problem. There was never a problem. You guys made it a problem.' You hissed.

'We know.. if you... if you want to date him.. it's okay. We're sorry about what we said.' Hermione said.

'And you all think that.'

Ron nodded but Harry didn't say anything. Hermione hit him.

'Ouch!'

She did it again.

'Yes. Yes we all think that.' Harry said.

You sighed.

'Okay. Fine.. but you don't say a word to anyone and I don't want: Disgusting looks, rolling eyes, sighs or anything like that.'

'We promise.' They spoke in unison.