Draco x reader ~ Weasley

Requested by: XreaderWriter1213!

Your name is: Y/N Weasley.

Enjoy!

-

You looked around, hoping no one was following you. That boy.. what did he have in mind this time? I mean, you loved him but he always wanted to meet at dangerous places. First it was the lake, then it was in the prefects bathroom after midnight.. now in the Gryffindor common room during the Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw match.

You sighed and walked into the Gryffindor common room. Large groups of students left to the field. It was the last match of the year and it was very important that Gryffindor won.

You actually wanted to go to support your brothers and Harry. Fred and George trained hard for this day. But now Draco wanted to meet and you hadn't seen him in so long. Luckily the boys were already on the field.

When everyone was gone you walked towards the portrait and opened it. You waited for Draco to come and pulled him inside.

'You are insane!' You hissed. 'The Gryffindor common room?! Seriously?! Do you have any idea how dangerous this i-'

Draco cut you off by kissing you. You kissed him back. You missed those forceful lips of his. He pulled back and moved some hair out of your face.

'Don't worry.. we're good.' He smiled.

You sighed and he took you towards one of the couches. You two sat down. You put your feet up on the couch and laid your head on his shoulder.

'It sucks that we have to keep this a secret.. It seems like ages that I saw you.'

'I know... I'm sorry.'

'It's not your fault.' You smiled.

You kissed him again and Draco wrapped an arm around you. You shortly kissed him back and draco smiled.

'I must admit, the Gryffindor common room us pretty comfortable. But the slytherin common room is cooler.' You grinned and shook your head.

'So... how are you?' You asked.

'I'm good. You?'

'That's all I'm getting?' You laughed.

'Well I am good.. I don't know what you want me to tell you.' He laughed.

You sighed and shook your head.

'I'm good. Been spending a lot of time with Harry and the rest. It's very sad to hear that no one believe him about you-know-who.'

'You know that I'm not going to comment on that. Umbridge made me a prefect.' Draco smirked.

'Ugh.. Dumbridge.' You sighed.

Draco laughed. You looked at him.

'Dumbridge?' He asked.

'Or Umbitch.' You said.

Draco shook his head with a smile and kissed your temple.

-

In the meanwhile Fred and George were standing outside the Gryffindor dressroom. Fred sighed.

'Where is she?' He asked. 'Normally she would have wished us good luck, given us a hug.'

'Don't worry Fred. Harry is checking if she's already sitting with Hermione and Ron. Have some patience.'

Fred and George always looked after you. You would also go to them before a match and wish them the best of luck. They knew that you knew that this match was important.

'I just don't get it. Why would she forget to visit us? We could lose this match because of that.' Fred sighed.

'You believe in that?' George asked him.

'I do. She's our lucky charm. Besides, the last time she didn't come was because Malfoy had called her names and threw her books through the entire corridor. She didn't want to face him during the match. What is something is wrong again? We promised her after that that we would also look out for her.'

'Y/N is a strong girl. She can look out for herself. You're to worried about her.'

Harry walked towards the twins.

'She isn't there. Sorry guys.' Harry said.

'Hold this.'

Fred handed George his broom.

'Why?! The match starts in half an hour.'

'I'll be back in time.'

He ran off towards the castle. He saw Neville in one of corridors.

'Neville, have you see Y/N?' He asked.

'Last time I saw her she was in the common.'

'Thank you.'

-

You looked at Draco and hugged him.

'You're in to mood for hugs today.' Draco laughed.

'I already told you I missed you.' You laughed.

You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed you back. Right at that moment you heard something.

'Y/N?!'

You jumped of the couch and looked at Fred. Draco turned around and his face turned as red as Freds hair.

'I-It's not what you think.' You tried.

Fred crossed his arms and sighed.

'So what is it?'

'I... we... uhm... alright fine.. You caught us.' You sighed.

'Malfoy?! Seriously?! That guy did so many horrible things to you and now you're sitting here snogging him?!'

'Listen.. I get that you're angry.. but he is so sweet to me. I promise you he has done nothing to hurt me since we started dating.'

'The worst part is that you rather sit here and make out with that ferret-'

'He!' Draco hissed. 'I get transformed into a ferret once. That doesn't mean you can keep calling me that.'

Fred sighed.

'Then go to the match and wish us good luck. You know how worried I get.'

You walked over to him and hugged him. Fred hugged you back.

'I'm sorry.. I should have said no.. but I hadn't seen him in so long seeing that we keep it secret and I never wanted to hurt you, Fred.'

Fred looked at Draco who was just awkwardly watching the scene.

'If you ever hurt my little sister.. I will kill you. Do you understand?' He asked.

Draco looked him in a bit of confusion.

'Yes..'

'Good.'

Fred sighed and walked away.

'Fred..' You said.

He turned around.

'Good luck.' You smiled.

He smiled at you.

'Thanks kiddo.'