Snape x student!reader ~ dance

Update 2/7

Requested by: TheGrimCircle

Enjoy!
-

You walked into the great hall.. alone. It was the Yule ball and you didn't want to go with anyone. You kept your options open. Besides, you couldn't go with the person you wanted to go with. It was forbidden.

You were in love with a teacher. You had no idea how it could happen. It was a teacher everybody disliked but you fell for him.. Severus Snape. You didn't want to confess. You didn't want to tell anyone. He might lose his job!

You joined the crowd that was waiting for the champions. You made your way to the front so you could see everything. You soon noticed Snape at the side. You tried not to look at him but you couldn't help it.

Snape also noticed you. He felt so stupid. How could he be in love with a student. It was sick! Disgusting! He was like 3 times your age! He could lose his job if he even wanted to date you. He knew he could never be with you.

He wanted dance with you. He had been doubting all day whether or not he should ask you to dance. But now that it was time he couldn't.

The doors opened and the champions came in. You started clapping for them and so did the others. Everyone was surprised to see Hermione with Viktor Krum.

The champions spread across the circle that formed a dance floor. Harry looked nervous. When the music started playing you noticed why.. He wasn't the best dancer.

All the other champions were amazing! It look beautiful. You always loved to watch dancing. You also loved to dance yourself. Your father thought you.

'Hi Y/N.'

You looked to your side and saw Draco. You talked often. He was okay.. if he wasn't in a mood.

'Hi.' You smiled.

'You look amazing.' He smiled.

You blushed and thanked him.

Snape noticed Draco talking to you. He felt jealousy when he saw you blush. He couldn't take it but he also couldn't look away. He had to know if you'd say yes, if you liked him!

'You know. I've been waiting to find a special girl who I want to dance with.' Draco said. 'I think I found her.' He smiled while looking at you.

'It's me!' Pansy squeeked.

You saw the annoyed look on Draco's face. You held back your laughter while pansy grabbed his arm.

'So come on then!' She smiled.

Pansy pulled Draco away. You watched them join the rest on the dance floor. You sighed and glanced at the teachers. Snape wasn't there anymore. You wondered where he went.

'Y/N.'

You turned immediately turned around. You looked at Snape. You immediately started blushing and knew you couldn't look away.

'Y-Yes professor?'

'I know this might sound weird or even stupid but I want to dance with you. I don't care what everyone is going to think.' He said.

You smiled when he said that. Your face getting even more red. He reached out to you.

'So.. will you dance with me.'

You happily accepted his offer.

'Of course I will.'

He took you with him to the dance floor. You two started dancing and you didn't even care what people would think.

'You look beautiful.' He said.

'You look great too.' You blushed. 'I thought that this was forbidden.' You said.

'It is.. but I don't care.' Snape said. 'You can't ignore feelings.'

'Indeed you can't.' You smiled.

Of was quiet again but you didn't care. Dancing with Snape was amazing. He was a very good dancer and led you easily across the dancefloor.

'God you're so beautiful.' Snape said again.

You blushed stepped a little closer to him. It was the first time you actually saw Snape smile. You ignored all the looks around you because you didn't care.

The song stopped you slowly let you go and he kissed your hand.

'Excuse me for a moment.' He then walked away.

'Y/N, I think we need to have a word.' Harry spike while pulling you away.

You pulled your arm out of his grip and stopped.

'About what?'

'I think you know about what.'

'Do I?' You asked him.

You walked past him and ignored him while walking over to the stairs.

'Ron! You spoilt everything!' Hermione yelled.

Ron didn't say anything and Harry hurried after him. You saw Hermione as she just started crying. You pulled her into a hug and sat down with her on the stairs.